xxxxxChapter 9xxxxx

Iasai POV:

„So you mean to say that we, You and me, traveled across the world..." I was confused...

„That is correct, little beast" Will happily said.

„But How?! We were only a few seconds underwater?" my face had probably confuse written on it, because Will started to laugh.

„Little Beast magic is sometimes confusing. But my water powers, as a hybrid are especially strong, however that is also the reason that you will not see more of my kind..." Will sadly mumbled.

„Will what do you mean...?" I was hesitant to ask.

Did they get killed or just what happen?

„As I said I am a hybrid. My mother was a water spirit and my father was a hippocampus. I was a result of the play they played, however the bread between races are especially with pure bloods not welcome. Normally hybrids have a tendency to one of the races of the parents so that they live with this part of the parents. I however was a perfect Balance of the two, so I did not belong to either and was shunned. After that I solly rely on my powers to stay alive... sorry. Well what I mean is that most hybrids are not like me and do not have the same balance, with the right combination to become like me. So I am till now the only one.."

Wills watery face makes a sad and lonely expression. (Even though I don't really now how, seeing back at it.)

Oh no, was this a sensitiv Thema? Oh no no no what do I do now?!

I should try to console him but how!

„W-will I .... Uhm there are surely s-some who are t?t-t-the same or... you know ... I mean.... T-the world is big!" To underline it I stretched my Arms to the side, to show how big the world is. „There are probably some who think the same as you!" the more I speak the more excited I become. My arms moved up and down and my eyes probably started to twinkle like my Mummy always told me they become when I start to get excited.

I want to meet them the whole pack of animals, spirits, monster and other races! Exept Humans... I mean sure not all are the same but still I can not for...

A laughter interrupts my thoughts.

Startled I look at will and the mermaid beside him.

Wait! Mermaid what?!

I look at the Mermaid with interested and studing eyes.

The mermaid had brown skin with some red scales on some parts of her body. Her eyes are green with golden peaks and looked like a green pheonix. Her hair is also red, fire red. Behind her red hair were here ears...fins...? Whatever their were red, but light red. Her tail was red like her hair, however her tail had many scars as well as her human like body. They seem to come from different times and weapons like fore, daggers, arrows and so on.

And here I thought that mermaids had super strong recovery powers... Wow stop! That was mean of me to put them into the unrealistic standard/wish of  humans. 

Her human body and the end of her fish bottom part are out of the lake, so that her tail is sparkling in the water, like gems, rubys.

However she is beautiful!

"Hey beasty!" A happy melody voice screeched.

"Huh...?"

I look again confused.

The whole day is confusing and exciting. And why may you wonder why... Because those races life in seclusion and in the novel the mermaids were not even mentioned! Just one sentence and that to explain that they live in seclusion!

"Are you confused why I, a mermaid, is here, beasty?"the cheerful voice questioned.

"Well y-yes..." I stottert, somehow she makes me feel nervous.

"Well I got sent in the exile, because I killed some humans as they passed our part of the ocean! They deserved it! They kill our kind, enslave them for entertainment, but they shun me for killing a few to save myself, just to save themselves!" With every word her voice rose till she just screamed the words out of her lung in fury.

Her voice got enchanted with magic, that magic that lures Humans into the sea. The historic magic, the famous magic and the magic that nobody other than mermaids can do.  However with her screaming she scared away many of the animals and monsters. Those that stayed stared to look dazed.

Why i-is this happening...? Why is she doing this..?

And wait! Did she say..... S-she k-ki-killed humans..? I mean I am no longer a h-hum-an, so should not hate me yet... and does not want to kill me....

But do all mermaids feel that way? Probably... from the things  mentioned .... I mean they were not really mentioned and everybody says different things in the internet and in their novels/mangas...

Now I am nervous! All of the What-If questions come into my mind!

"Alexandrina stop it!" A strong voice yelled.

It is Will!

"What a party pupper.." the mermaid named Alexandrina mumbled sadly, "I just wanted to test the little one to see if he was like you said he is..."

As she mumbled that her magic disappeared without a trace.

Will neighed again but it was more like a sign, "Are you satisfied now?"

He seemed exhausted ...

Probably because of me... They speak about me and he seems exhausted... I am a bad friend....

My ears subconsciously go down even more and I look at my rabbit feet. Tears clizering in my eyes.

"Yes! He seems strong! And as a twin child I am pretty sure he is the...huh?" She looked at me and stopped talking as the first tear hit the ground.

Even Will looked at me and then at Alexandrina. "Look what you did!" For the first time the gentle and calm Will disappeared and a nervous and angry one appreared.

"I-I did not mean this!" She started,"Why are you crying little one! Pls tell me or else I might not life till tomorrow!"

W-what?! She will d-die? Because of me?

I started to cry even more till you could only hear sobs from me.

Then Will came to me to ask why am crying.

Between my sobs I answered,"because I am a bad friend..."

"No your not"

"Yes, I made you exhausted and almost killed her... sob... Sob ..." I cried out.

Suddenly it started to get hard to breathe... Will said something but I did not hear anything anymore.

I did not have an attack for so long, since I came here. Why now...? 

Many memories from my past life came back to me especially my death. The time were I got a panic attack and died. The pain, the sadness and the freedom that came with that, came back.

I don't know how I saw that but at last I saw panicked faces of Will and Alexandrina. Just a brisk look.

Then everything goes black.

—————————————————————————————————————————

Hiii~ this is the update hope you like it. 

Does any of you have an Idea what will haben next time?