Bella' Story, No Words...

Hi I'm Maddy Comlen and I'm 18 years old

And I'm gonna tell you a story.... The story is about my sister, Bella, she will be 16 today, she's my best friend, she's nice, sweet, funny, and smart, but something horrible happened 3 years ago..... It pains me to talk about it but here I go..... one day we went to a water park me and my sister ran off and played on the slides it was a lot of fun we went on the roller coasters too, our parents stayed by the pool, ( moms name mona, dad's name rick) so anyway we went off to this part of the water park that was closed off no one was suppose to go back there, there was a sign saying CAUTION! KEEP OUT. it was said that a kid died back there but me and Bella didn't care, it was dark and the smelliest thing Ever, We were wet and that place was cold, we saw this little dog he was in the water so naturally  we were gonna jump in after it and get it out, but as Bella jumped in something got her by the arm and said don't go in the water but when she turned around there was no one, so thinking really nothing of it she jumped in, so here we are trying to get the dog out of the water, and the dog scratched her arm, yes well kind of a gash, we got him out but her arm was pretty bad we ran to mom and dad then rushed her to the "ER", he (the doctor that is) said she would be alright, but he was so very wrong. So we got home and my mom asked Bella, "how did this happen?"she wouldn't tell so I said something in the pool must have scratched her ( it wasn't a lie something In the pool did scratch her arm, it was a dog) so she just said ok and to be more careful next time so me and Bella went in our room,( we shared a room), she ask me if we should tell them the whole story? I said No!! Are you crazy! Mom and dad will kill us for sure! So we promised each other not to tell. so the next day we went to school and the kids laughed at Bella because she was wearing a arm bandage and a brace that's what the doc put on her arm, ( the brace made no since to me, but then again I'm no doctor) so that day I beat like 6 people up for her, they just wouldn't stop picking at her. but anyway later we got home, and guess what! My teacher called my mom! She told her that I beat some kids up! But I escaped trouble because I was defending Bella, my mom was still upset though, so we ate dinner then played some board games blah blah blah, and then Bella started getting a headache so she went to bed but me, mom and dad played some more games then at about, hmmm, 10:30ish we went to bed,but as I got closer to our room I heard Bella coughing hard and crying so I ran into the room and there she was with her arm bandage an brace off and her arm was swollen, red and green, and green stuff was coming out of the gash, "eww" she said shh don't say anything but I did, I screamed mom!! dad!!! They came running, my mom couldn't stop screaming! we got her in the car and rushed her to the ER again back to the same doctor he said he had never seen something like that before and said he don't know how to help. I screamed at him " freaking do something!!!!" but me and my sister both knew why this was going on it must have been the pool water it was probably contaminated by the kid who died, I told my parents and said sorry to my sister, hours and hours went past and still nothing....... It was starting to infect her whole body, all they could do was give her antibiotics that apparently didn't work! It was so so sad, she sat there slowly dying an helplessly we were all crying, I said I wish it was me! I should have never let u get in that pool!, it hurt her so much, she started getting pale...... and her life line was dropping her heartbeat slowing down, here it was.... The story of her life, my dad asked how much longer.... The doctor said minuets.... she has only minuets.... my mom wept bitterly. She said she was so sleepy and she was ready to let go, my mom couldn't handle seeing her like this..... My sister said mom dad I love you so very much, that will never change, then took a deep breath and said Maddy it's not your fault...... Those were here last words, then Her lifeline went flat..... I sat there crying on her bed side..... My mom ran out the room my dad went after her..... After about 10 minuets my parents came back in and an sat there crying on her lifeless body. finally it was time, said there goodbyes but I couldn't! I couldn't just let my sister, my best friend go like this..... The Doctor and nurses tried to take me away but I kicked and screamed, I said 5 more minuets please just 5, so they let me stay for those 5 simple unsatisfying  minuets, then they came back in an said I'm so so sorry but it's time to go...... I kissed my beautiful sister on the cheek for the last time being.... and said I love you....... That was the worse day of my life! till this day they say they don't know what it was in her arm, all I know is that I wish I was in her place, I would rather be dead then to know I helped in the killing of my sister.......

CAUTION!

things like this happens to so many people all over the world, everyday, they don't pay attention to the caution signs saying " DON' T DO THIS" or "STOP DOING THAT" even STOPLIGHTS people run them for different reasons like " TEXTING WHILE DRIVING" and " D.U.I- DRIVING UNDER THE INFLUENCE OF ALCOHOL " and A lot of people everyday die because of it, so I'm begging you, PLEASE! listen to those caution signs, there are BABIES, KIDS, TEENS, And ADULTS who get hurt or killed by careless people, EVERYONE pay attention, tell others, and PLEASE be safe.

Thank You.