mo' story... Dead end

I guess I don't have to tell you who it is..... Because you know what time it is.....

Finally this was the end, mo found out that I knew she was the spy she turned my dad into the FBI, killed him and my sister. And at this point I need to get out of here just escape...... So I was in my room an then ( knock knock ) it was mo she is coming for me and now I gotta do something about it, "Maddy I need to tell you something" she walks in an starts talking to me telling me she loves me so much, then she comes in for a hug... but i can see in my mirror that she has a knife, so I think of a quick a plan, let's see if it works... So I let her stab me in the arm thank god It was just a little flesh wound, I let her throw me around to make it look like a struggle then when I got tired of it all.. I grabbed her hand with the knife in it an break her wrist she has no choice but to drop the knife then without any more thoughts I push her out the door and off of the top of the stairs balcony as she hit the ground I heard things brake and I know she had to be dead ..... So I grabbed my phone and called 911 told them what happened, got some clothes in a duffle an got the heck out of there....... Went to the hospital to get that stab wound checked out, some how the cops called me back, (is that even possible well I guess so) they asked me: "where are you! Your sopposed To stay at they crim seen!" So I said hospital, they told me to stay there! So I did, so then they got there, and the chief of police came in and said " hi you must be maddy so i said yes, he told me "when we got to your house there was no body there was blood all over the floor but no body" I was like what the heck! She was there you gotta believe me! " I know I know he said and we're gonna do everything we can to find her, you just get that wound fixed up" so they left, then about 3 weeks later I had moved Into an apartment... everything was going good i was digging deeper and deeper into this conspiracy i got so close but then i started getting letters In the mail saying Im gonna find you, and Im gonna kill you..... there was no return address i knew who it was so i thought, what can she do, came home one night from the library And my apartment was on fire.. all the research i had found, all the evidence, she had just destroyed at this point i was so angry and the only thing I thought was: time to kill!

The End ?