Rick's Story, The Secret's out.

Hi it's Maddy again... So I just turned 19 today, you might be thinking yay! "Congratulations"so on and so forth but is not that happy for me... Here's why... I have another story to tell you..... this one is so much different then the first so listen up cause I'm only gonna tell you once.

So this story is about my dad... So here's what happened, me, my mom and dad were at home talking about stuff at about 8:30 and then there was this knock on the door so I went to answer it, it was two black guys and two white guys, they were all in suits I yelled "dad you might wanna see this..." So he came to the door and the men ask is he was rick Comlen and of course he was so he said yes, but before my dad could get the "s" out of his mouth the two white guys grabbed him and slammed him up against the wall! Then put handcuffs on him and said come with us, I started screaming "get off my dad!!" as my mom was holding me back, my mom asked why they were taking him and where they were taking him but they just said that classified information and my dad said it's gonna be ok just stay in the house, ( oh did I mention my dad was a part of the FBI ) anyway so my mom locked the door and I said " what are you doing we have to go after them!!" My mom said no you heard what your dad said they must have a good reason to be taking him, so I yelled and ran to my room and slammed the door. I got my old school backpack, stuffed some clothes and other stuff In it then I slipped out the back door when my mom wasn't looking, I wasn't gonna let those imbeciles just take my dad without a fight! So I called up some of my friends who didn't mind dying and told them to meet me at the The Willis Avenue Bridge,
so I'm running and I see a car that looks just like those guys had and guess where they were.... The gas station... Ha! Trying to kidnap someone but stop for gas, Losers! So I go over to the car but there's no one in it so I get kinda scared... Then I hear the thumping noise in the trunk so I jimmy the lock and it's my dad I get him out then the four guys come out of the station we tried to run but they hurt my dad's legs, they got us both six people in a four seater is not comfortable! At all! So after about six minuets we stopped, they got us out and we were at this warehouse we get inside and the men start talking, one of the men said bring him here, my dad looked at me and said honey I love you...... I started screaming leave us alone!!! And crying one of the guys came over to me and slapped the heck out of me.... then this tall white older guy about in his 40,50 I don't know, he was smoking and he was skinny, he looked at me and said " your dad has done some very bad things, like try to expose the government for something that's no true..... So he says it's not true is what I'm thinking, then he goes on to say... And the toxic waist spill in that water park..... Haha" I looked at my dad then I looked at him and as my eyes filed up with tears I said did you do that dad? Did you have something to do with that? He said" no no honey I tried to expose them for it, that's why I got out of the game, then the man said, " oh but that's the beauty of it...there as a spy among you.... So I knew every thing...... " he looked at my dad and said " for these actions you will die" then two men pushed him to the ground on his knees ad made him put his hands behind his head... then my dad screamed and said " don't turn your back on anyone close to you don't trust anyone! It could even be mo...... And before he got the rest of the words out if his mouth the tall man who was smoking put a bullet through his head....... I screamed daddy!!!!! As I was crying they let me go and I ran to him and said daddy... Daddy, please wake up please... I need you.... Daddy!!! Then the smoking man grabbed my face and said " if you don't want this to happen to you I'd keep your mouth shut then pushed my face away!!! They all left me there with just him alone I was screaming someone help but there was no one..... Then I felt my pockets and I found some gum, a match, some hair pins and then i felt my phone so I called 911... A few minutes later they pulled up with my mom how she found out I don't know.... She was barley crying I guess she was trying to be strong for me....... I started having a panic attack and they had to rush me to the hospital..... I was fine but still crying..... I'm so hurt..... Who would have a great man like my dad killed.... And my sister too! This has become my problem.... I have to find out I can't rest until I do....

4 days later

We were having a funeral for my dad.... :( me and my mom didn't want an open casket..... I was crying so hard and I almost didn't see that smoking guy! He came up to me and my mom and said I'm sorry for your lose I don't know who would do this..... He looked at my mom and said He was a good man I'm so sorry mo...... then he looked at me and smiled Then walked away, I looked at my mom as she was holding me in her cold arms and said mo? She said that's just something they used to call me in high school and college, because my name is mona..... Wait this can't be.... My dad said mo.... Was this it? was it my mom? Was she the inside man? Why would she do this? Her own daughter? He own husband? Does this mean...... I'm next?