Unforeseen development

After finally completing the urgent quests in the east, which was mainly the revival of the four auspicious beasts, Grid went back to the Overgeared kingdom with haste, the sudden appearance of Agnus in the unified rankings has caused chaos around the news channels. Grid felt he was being lured into a trap but he couldn't comprehend what it was.

'Are they diverting my attention by forcing me to grind and level up?'

It was certainly possible, Agnus was Baal's contractor, although he received a lot of power from Baal, he already sold his soul and had to follow Baal's every bidding. Baal, the source of evil, the first great demon who enjoys watching the world in chaos, Grid was perplexed whether he should keep an eye on them or focus on leveling up.

'' It seems you were playing around too much while Baal's contractor was only growing faster.''

It was the voice of none other than the second sword saint, Biban.

''Although I want to scold you, it's not like it's completely your fault, after all the duty of a hero is not something to be neglected.''

Unlike his usual attitude, Biban seemed much more serious and nervous, he didn't seem to have time to relax.

''I am sorry, I was too arrogant and never thought it would come to this...''
''Well whatever, you can't lose to the contractor, if you do only chaos awaits us...''
'' I will do my best ... No beyond my best.''
''If you manage to keep the position of pioneer come see me later, we need to discuss some stuff.''
''Yes, senior.''
''Then I will be going.''

The next second, Biban had vanished from Grid's sight, cold sweat was dripping from grid's forehead.
'i need to complete the quest as soon as possible... I guess sleep can wait...'
*********************************
the Overgeared kingdom's capital, Reindhart was as lively as ever, kids running around, knights on patrols, and merchants shouting to advertise their products. That is except for one place.

'' And so that's what happened.''
''Grid, I understand what you did in the east was great, but our enemies aren't only the NPCs of this world.''

Grid briefed Lauel on all the information he gathered through his journey. Once again he was reminded danger was lurking everywhere and it wasn't just the original residents of this world, but also players who threatened the order of the world.

''Yes, thank you as always, Laurel. Then I'll get going, I will enter tailoring seclusion until I complete the quest.''
''Okay, I will handle the internal affairs as much as I can.''

Grid proceeded to go to his underground personal smithy which was full of all types of crafting and tailoring equipment.

''let's try Braham's clothes until I can make a myth rated set.''

He pulled out the needle he had received from raiders.

[Gourmet Dragon's Needle]
[Rating: Myth
Durability: None | Attack Power: 350

* 80 percent increase in tailoring speed for fabric and leather.

* The rate of increase in the skill level of the Tailoring Technique is doubled.

* Can penetrate all kinds of fabrics, leathers, and scales.

* Items made with Tailoring Technique have a normal probability of being bound to the magic.

This is the needle that Gourmet Dragon Raiders used to make tablecloths. It is made by grinding the scales of a Gold Dragon and has the magic of Raiders.
Weight: 0]