Crossroad of the past and future-part 1

Storms filled the dark sky, a divine storm to punish the sinful. The capital of the Overgeared Kingdom, Reindhart was collapsing. The wrath of the gods had reached its limits, to bring down the impudent mortal who dared oppose the gods they decided to take away everything he loved and has built during his countless journeys. There he was standing, gazing at the once glorious city full of life and dreams that had been replaced by cracking stones and ruins. His wrath was immeasurable, those who have sinned, who have abandoned those who supported them were now taking everything from him, if his rage could materialize it may have even filled the empty capital. However he was powerless, he was but a mere weak god, fighting against the order of the world, a pantheon of almighty gods, an army of wicked demons, and a dragon known as the manifestation of evil.

The identity of that man was none other than Grid, looking at the corpse of his dear child and wife, it was something even the great Morpheus couldn't predict. He wondered if all his efforts were useless, those who possess power could just erase everything on their whim. He once thought he was nearing the peak of power yet he couldn't be more wrong, he was but a drop of water in an infinitely deep sea.

[warning: the divine storm sent by Asgard is getting stronger as more lives are lost]

[warning: the Overgeared kingdom is collapsing under divine punishement]

[ warning: the evil dragon Bunhelier is destroying the continent]

[warning: great demons have invaded the west continent through the abyss]

[warning: the number of your followers is greatly diminishing, your status as a god will be sealed if the number crosses a certain threshhold]

All types of system messages and warnings were flashing in front of his eyes, but he didn't care, no it would be more appropriate to say he couldn't. His beloved wife, his dear child, those whom he has cared about more than anything else, were gone. He had thought that he had gradually erased all types of variables and was able to avoid all disasters. Unfortunately, it was but a delusion, he was but an ant compared to them, he wondered if that was how his predecessor Pagma thought as well.

[The legendary great magician Braham has been fatally wounded]

Once he saw that window a few minutes ago he realized all hope was lost, if even Braham, the strongest magician in this era, couldn't stand a chance against them then who could.

[Chiyou is pitying you]

[Chiyou asks you to not fall into despair]

[The absolute, Hayate, is filled with rage due to being unable to help in time]

[Hexetia has heard the news in jail and is entering a state of confusion and rage]

[The number of your followers has dropped below 100,000, your god status will be sealed]

[Baal is looking at you and laughing]

[Rebecca is heartbroken and informs you that she has warned you before]

[Zeratul is grinning and laughing like a maniac]

He could do nothing but stare at those messages which kept popping with no signs of ending, was it a game for them, was he nothing but a toy they left alone until it became entertaining enough? His wrath was growing, at that moment.

[Reindhart has been completely destroyed, the Overgeared Kingdom is falling]

His mind went blank, he started screaming and weeping, it was not inappropriate to call him insane at this point, but... No one could blame him.