Chapter 26

Joker looks at him surprised "Doctor.. your legs.. you're walking"

"My legs? Ah, there's nothing wrong with me. Kids like you wouldn't get all jumpy if i just sat down" the doctor replies before noticing the Baron "Baron Gelwin?!" he ran over to the now dead Baron "Ah.. this is bad. How awful. And i had finally met a patron who could understand my ideals"

"Ideals?" Sebastian questions

"Yes, for a very long time i was searching for the perfect artificial limb and walked to continue its's development. After all of my research, I was able to make the finest materials possible" the doctor explains "It was lighter and sturdier than wood, and more beautiful than the mineral characteristics of ceramics. I had made something that no one had ever made before. However, gathering the materials was a difficult task."

"indeed, your manmade artificial limbs have an enchanting feel to them" Sebastian agrees

"Ah Black, you understand this beauty!? the doctor exclaims

"You said it was made from special materials?" Ciel asks

"yes, I can't get them anywhere else but here" the Doctor replies

"no.. way" Ciel says terrified

"This way we don't have to put any effort into throwing them away somewhere" The doctor leans against one of the cages with children in it "Don't you think it's the best recycling ever? See the Baron was different. 

Searching for beauty was the highest motivation. He sponsored me with an abundance of materials and money, the best thinkable patron" the doctor moves to Alice's cage "Don't you think it's normal to need the best materials in order to get the best products?"

"You're sick!" Alice shouts

"As far as society's idiots are concerned, there's no such thing as success without sacrifice" the doctor took out the key

Alice backed away from the door "w-what are you doing"

"So I started thinking, what would be better then a human?" the doctor looked at Alice "Well an angel of course!" he opened the cage

"S-stay away from me!" Alice tried to run away

The doctor grabs her and drags her to the alter.

"Ciel!" Alice shouts

The doctor holds her by the neck on top of the alter

"STOP IT" Ciel screams "Sebastian save her!"

The doctor stabs Alice in the stomach just as Sebastian rushes forward and stabs the doctor in the eye. Sebastian was then back at Ciel's side with Alice.

"Young master, Lady Trancy.."

Ciel grabs onto him.

"Burn it" Ciel says

"But young master-"

"I said burn it!" Ciel shouts "Everything! Hurry up! Before Alice bleeds to death!"

Sebastian picks him up "yes my lord"