Chapter 19

Hanna stands next to Alice, who's sitting next to Alois's bed as Claude changes Alois's bandages. Claude smiles to Alois and leaves after he's done

"his smile.." Alois looks down "is disgusting"

"He didn't do anything.." Alice tightens her fist "he made a deal with you and he refused to help you as you were dying!"

"Alice" Alois looks at her "getting angry won't do any good"

"Don't talk!" Alice shouts at him "save your strength"

"Did you know.." Alois starts "that I didn't have much time left?"

"I.." Alice looks down "as an angel I don't have a say in who lives and who dies, a reapers job is to collect the soul and and my job is to guide the misguided"

"As a child you often always cried" Alois chuckles weakly "when boys picked on you"

"What?" Alice looks at him confused "but I thought we weren't toge-"

"I lied" Alois looks up at the ceiling "Alice it's time I told you the truth, about me.. and about you"

~years ago~

Alois, still known as Jim Macken, and his brother Luka steal a bag from an elderly man before running off to hide.

"I wish everyone in this village would die" Jim tells him "everyone here is worthless and pisses me off"

Luka smiles "well whatever you wish Jim will certainly come true" 

"Never leave my side Luka" Jim orders with a smile

"yes, your highness" Luka replies happily

They soon spot a body floating in the river, and run toward the town to find that Jim's wish has come true, and everyone who was ever mean to them is now dead. 

"take their valuables" Jim tells Luka with a smirk "after all, the dead don't need them anymore"

After awhile Jim started looking around for Luka.

"Luka!" Jim calls out

Jim walks around before find Luka lying on the ground dead. He soon hears growling and screaming. Jim quickly runs off and hides, after awhile the terrifying screams and growls stop. Jim walks out of hiding and walks towards where the screams previously came from.

"H-help.. J-Jim"

Jim walks closer, he comes to a building where inside laid a blonde haired women with white wings. She laid on the ground and was bleeding heavily, it looked like she was going to die soon.

"You.. women" Jim glares at her "how do you know my name?"

"Jim.. I'm sorry.. for abandoning you" the women lifts her face weakly and looks up at him

"what are you talking about!" Jim shouts angrily before his eyes widen looking into the blue eyes the resemble his own "..mother?"

"my boy.." the women's hands shake as she lifts her wings to reveal a young girl around his age lying under them "your sister.. take her please"

"how do I know you're really my mother.." Jim looks at her "I'm no-"

"You're not an angel I know" the women looks at him with tears in her eyes "but please believe me.. they'll kill Alice if they find her"

"...Alice?" Jim looks down confused at the little girl who was unconscious "m-my sister?"

"yes, your little sister" the women smiles