Precap

Where is your husband ??

He is up in the room.

 Excuse me this is not a hotel to get all facilities he wants .

.

.

 Lavanya enters a room and comes back with an evil smirk but soon composes herself and plasters her usual smile on her face.

.

.

.

 After some time .... from a room .

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!

.

.

.

.

.

.

You bast*** can't you see and walk ??  Illogical women !!

Sorry !!

Idiot !!

.

.

.

.

Anjali !! Where are .....

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

.

.

.

KHUSHI GET LOST FROM HERE !!!

.

.

.

.

Now I don't have a reason to live ... I should die .

.

.

.

Chotte .... She killed herself .

Then its a good news for me .

.

.

.

NEWS REPORTER : The person who was world for ASR killed herself and he didn't even went to her funeral ... What happened to her ?? Why did she commit suicide ?? Why is ASR not wanting to go to the funeral of the person he claimed to love the most ... and live his life for her once ?? What happened ?? To know more stay tuned .

*************************************************

There goes a short precap of what is gonna happen in the near future ... Hope you guys like it !!

IMPORTANT : This story will NOT end in Arshi separation .... These all are different scenes and the name of the person who committed suicide is not mentioned .... So please don't conclude that it is Khushi .... I really hate separating Arshi and I will not do in any of my stories .

STAY SAFE AND HAPPY

LUV 

AAYUSHI