Trauma (c)

Khushi opened the door to their room and instantly closed it behind , leaning her back on it , slumped down to the floor and kept her hand on her stomach while tears flowed down her eyes like a dam . She was there right behind the close doors when Arnav poured his turmoils in front of Nani . Though the doors were closed , but they were not soundproof to her not hear the voices . She understands Arnav and she knew how hard it must had been even for him to take this decision . Arnav doesn't knows that she knows all about their child but she has never questioned Arnav for this because he has rights to take decision . She also has rights , she does , she equally has rights but how can she ignore the fact that she was not in the condition to confront this big thing when this decision had to be made . She was in damn depression , which was not a small thing . 

Khushi :(stuttering , crying bitterly)  I am sorry baby ... because of me you could not step in this world , because of me Arnav needed to ki .... kill his own child . All because of me . If I could have been happy that at least Arnav came to me and forget about all those accusations I had to face that night then this would not happen . You would not have to leave us , Arnav would not have to kill his own blood , just for me . I am the worst mother of this world . THE WORST . 

Saying this she remembered the day when she got to know about their child . 

Yes ... she knew everything .

FLASHBACK 

Khushi was coming to the balcony after washing the dishes , as she and Arnav always spend their time after a whole tiring day , with each other , looking at the stars , talking to their parents ans . She entered their room and was about to call Arnav when she heard .

Arnav : (looking at the sky) I am sorry baby . I know I became selfish that time . Maybe you think that I love your mumma more than you ... but its nothing like that , I love you both a lot and I did not take that decision of killing you , just because Khushi's health would have affected but also because you would not been taken care of as much as you should be . I think I am the first father who killed his own child ... I know others have did as well but I am feeling guilty . I wish I could have done some treatment and if that also doesn't makes you both out of danger than I could have taken this decision but trust me baby ... my mind was not working that time and I felt that whatever the doc said was true .... Khushi was in depression and maybe she could not give you the attention that you needed .... 

Anyways , I am sorry I wished you late . I know that the first thing I did at 12:00 am today , in the midnight , is wished you but I could not wish you face to face na as your mumma was sleeping on me and if I would have moved than she would have waken up ... and in morning because of that damn sun I couldn't wish you and you also always come to meet me at the night time only so now I got chance of wishing you , face to face . HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BABY . Happy Birthday from both me and your mumma . We both love you a lot . Today is the day I got to know about your existence so for me today is your birthday , YOUR FIRST BIRTHDAY . If you were still here than it would be so nice na ?? Me , your mumma and you all would stay so happily , A happy family . 

Khushi could see the pain in his face all while long . She was not able to digest the fact that she was pregnant once , she was pregnant with the symbol of her's and Arnav's love , their baby . She was shocked to know that ARNAV KILLED THEIR BABY . She kept her palms over her mouth , while a lone tear escaped from her eye and she quietly went two three steps back and ran away from there , not giving Arnav the knowledge about her being there . 

Guest Room 

Khushi closed the door behind her and locked it . Khushi couldn't think of anything else . The only words ringing in her mind was Arnav's .

Khushi : Why you did this Arnav ?? WHY ?? Why did you kill our .... our child ?? Your own damn blood ?? How can you be so heartless to kill your own child , to kill the symbol of our love ?? I hate you !! I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS MR . ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA !! I ... I ... 

She could not speak more . She just slumped down on the floor , her both elbows were rested on her knees and her face were covered in her hands , while she cried bitterly . She thought of Arnav's words again and again . She cried and cried but soon composed herself as Arnav's painful face came in front of her eyes .

Khushi : No Khushi , don't think anything like this . Didn't you see what Arnav was going through . Nothing has happened because of him . He had to do this ... maybe there was some reason ?? Oh yaa ... he said that he did not want to keep our life in danger . I should ask Arnav about this and ask him why did he not tell me anything about this but this is not the perfect time . He is not in the condition to be asked this . However sad he is , he will never let me know about his turmoil but I need to understand him . I SHOULD NOT FALL WEAK AND I WILL NOT . It took them more than 6 months to get me out of depression and make me normal . 

The door of the guest room and their bedroom was soundproof so Arnav didn't get to know about what was going on inside the guest room . 

FLASHBACK ENDS

Khushi then remembered how while cleaning the cupboard of the guest room the next day , she had caught hold of her hospital reports and it clearly stated everything . How she knew that Arnav took this decision for nobody but them ... her and their child . There was a written application where it was written clearly that , right now , them killing there child is not illegal but the circumstances was like that , that they had to kill the child for both the mother's and child's betterment . And it was even written that it was the doctor's suggestion as well and that page had the doctor's signature as well . How she thought to confront Arnav but dropped that plan instantly when her mind alarmed her that Arnav has some reasons because of why he is not telling it to her .... maybe because he didn't want to hurt her and as the matter is over he didn't want to bring that again , only to get hurt more and even she does not wants Arnav to remember that again and again .

[I don't know how this came to my mind ... maybe I am stupid that's why .... please so  don't mind .... bhagwaan aapka bhala karenge (God will do good to you) Forgive this innocent child and her mind if this is not what you expected ... and if you don't like it enough then imagine me doing ups and downs in front of you (though I get tired easily and I am damn lazy) and don't worry about face of that person doing ups and downs ... I will DM you my insta ID and my account is private there so you can only see my DP and my DP is my face only ... it will be helpful for you to imagine . See I proved you that I am stupid by giving you this idea .] 

********************************************************************

TO BE CONTINUED ...

IMPORTANT NOTE :

So guys , the reason I am updating day to day even if it is small one is that there is a chance of re-opening my school by next week and off-course after that I can only update during weekends . Though it is not confirmed but I just want to be fast and not make you wait more . Even if my school opens by next week I will have small number of chapters to update if I update the story regularly now , before my school re-opens . So I will TRY to update regularly before my school re-opens . Maybe it will be small updates because I am writing the update in my resting time after studies and homeworks . Hope you understand .

Please do VOTE and COMMENT if you like it . Do tell me if you like the update or not . Now bye bye ... need to go to study ... again .... (irritated and tired) urghhhhhh . 

LUV

AAYUSHI 

1969 WORDS .....