3 | clingy

third person POV -

"No move von." You whined trying to push him away from you as he laid all his weight on you. His face resting in you're neck as he placed himself between you're legs so he was laying between you're thighs.

"I swear- moveee." You furrowed you're brows together as he placed more of his weight on you , it wasn't like von was really hurting you by all his weight , We all knew his skinny ass probably weighed nothing but with you being small as fuck and him laying all his weight on you. You couldn't help but feel like he was squishing you.

"Come on bae stop moving."

"If you don't get off of me I'm gonna slap you." You tried pushing his head away once again only for him to smack his teeth and push you're hands away with his head as he placed his face the other way so it was no longer in you're neck.

"You're heavy as fuck." You whispered leaning over picking up you're phone , opening you're camera you recorded you and von. Running you're hands through his dreads as he laid peacefully on you , you recorded the whole thing before posting it.

"my man"

You posted it on you're instagram story before turning you're phone off and resting you're head on his , wrapping you're legs around his waist you brought you're hands up and wrapped them around his neck.

"I can feel you're dick pressing against me."

You felt von chest vibrate as he started laughing before shaking his head and turning his head the other way so it was now in you're neck again.

"Acting like my dick ain't ever go in you." He responded causing you to smack you're teeth and push his head away ; he let out an chuckle and placed his hands behind his head as he watched you get out of bed.

Grabbing you're robe you placed it on you're body and walked inside the bathroom.

"You just got out the bathroom on gang , come out here lil nigga."

"Dayvon you got me fucked up if you think I'm one of you're little homies , you ain't gonna keep calling me some type of nigga name. It's bae or y/n." You declared loudly making sure he can hear you.

"You're whatever I want to call you on lil foenem." He replied only to cause you to walk out the bathroom and stand infront of the bed as you took you're hair out an bun , you watched his eyes as his eyes watched you.

"I'm not finna play with you."

"Come lay yo lil ass down , you ain't gon do shit. I miss you , hurry up ma." He snickered once he saw you mean mug him. You swore on everything von was bipolar , he'll sound so serious then start cracking jokes , but that's what you loved about him.

He ain't let shit go to the heart.

send requests y'all 😏

i miss him so much

i miss him so much.....