9 | mines

i'm on a role.

(つ

(つ .•́ _ʖ •̀.)つ

"I think you should stop touching me." You hissed moving your phone closer near you and pushing von off your shoulder as he stood behind you wrapping his arms behind you.

"You still mad over that shit?"

Von thought it was okay to buy food for himself because from his exact words he thought 'you was sleep' which you knew was a lie because you don't sleep until almost mid night.

"Whatever, you could've at least called dayvon." You mumbled continuing to scroll through Instagram, von bringing his hand up wrapping it around your neck leaning your head back, you placed your head on his shoulder staring at him.

His eyes staring back at yours before he brought his lips down to yours softly before leaning back again staring into your eyes before pecking your lips again before gripping his hand on your neck and sticking his tongue in your mouth.

Immediately y'all tongues met which only caused a soft sigh to leave your lips before sucking on his tongue, opening your eyes you stared at him watching the way he squeezed his eyes shut.

Pulling away you licked your lips bringing your hand up to wipe off your lipgloss you left on his lip.

"Get away from me."

"I'm finna kill you, on foenem. Stop ignoring me." Von stood at the foot of the bed in his underwear blocking your view from the tv which only caused you to hold eye contact with him.

"It's food, you acting like it's sum else, fuck good with you?" He snapped, watching you look away and stare at the wall.

"I don't think you should talk to me like tha-."

"Shut the fuck up, for real." He cut you off climbing on the bed pulling his ethikas down a little so they weren't all up on him.

"Whatever, get off of me." You pushed his face away when he wrapped his arms around your body laying his head on your arm whilst you glared at the top of his head.

"DayVon, move."

"Shut up."

Bringing your hand up and popping him in the mouth before running off the bed near the door you looked at him watching him touch his lip before looking down at his hand.

"Im sorry." You laughed watching him come closer to you, running out the door you closed the door holding the door nob to keep the door fully closed so he couldn't come in.

Feeling the nob twist between your hands before he pushed it open only tugging you with it, your face meeting his chest you looked up at him watching him stare down at you.

"I love you." You reached out holding his hands so he couldn't get you back, laughing you bit your lip reaching up pecking his lips only for him to not kiss back, his eyes steady on you watching your every move before you wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Don't hit me back." You smiled sweetly trying to lighting up the mood.

Von never hit you jus because you never hit him but you know the nigga hit hard so you didn't want him to lay a hand on you.

"You play too much ma." He said unwrapping your arms from around his neck, licking his lips he leaned down pecking your lips before walking away.

"Bring yo ass to bed."

"Say wassup to da live." Walking inside the kitchen in just your robe, brushing your teeth you watched as von turned the camera towards you.

Waving you walked past him earning a slap to your ass before walking inside the living room to turn the tv on before walking back out to go to the bathroom, spitting and rinsing your mouth out.

Walking back inside, you walked over to the stove turning it on before grabbing a pot, and eggs out the refrigerator in the bathroom.

"Ma, come here real fast."

Turning around you walked over to von side, waiting for him to talk. He looked down at yo lips before at the live, causing you to look at the live you watched at wha the comments were saying.

- na they cute nfn

- she's so cute yo

- they had sex the day before, look at er hair

Moving away you pushed your hair down only causing von to laugh before talking back to the live.

"Stop moving so much." You spoke as you straddled von waist, him bringing his hips up as if he was fucking you. Smacking his chest you grabbed his hands off your waist and holding them in your hands.

"You never listen to me."

"I always listen to you."

"You don't."

"Suck my dick."

"Jus did that thirty minutes ago." You said back only for him to chuckle, bringing his hand on your back before leaning you down to kiss his lips.

"I love you."