11 | bro

y'all think school gon get canceled again?

three updates for von book and the rapper text imagines ❥ gn

"There's no time for a intro yall, y'all can tell from the title what the fuck is about to go down, stay tuned

"There's no time for a intro yall, y'all can tell from the title what the fuck is about to go down, stay tuned."

"Hmm, hey bae

"Hmm, hey bae." You smiled pulling your lips away from vons, looking at the camera then back at him as he started the car.

"Wassup, ma."

"Nun much, just been waiting for you." You buckled your seat belt in before pulling out your phone and clicking through your social media apps.

"Ye, ma bad."

"You good bro."

There was a moment of silence, feeling eyes on you, you remained on yo phone ignoring the glare your man was giving to you.

Pulling the car from the drive way he did a quick turn before driving forward, his hand coming up and rubbing his chin before he bring it down to rest against yo thigh. Bringing your hand down and grabbing his hand to play with his fingers. Looking down at his hands, his nails cut down and his hands soft.

Attractive.

"Where are we going?"

"Well We had to get something for the house, and then we were going to get grandbabii i had thought."

"Uh huh." He hummed stopping at a red light before looking over to look at you, bringing your hand up and rubbing your hand over his cheek. Leaning up you kissed his lips, cocking your head to the side feeling him kiss you back before pulling away. Licking your lips savoring his taste you bit your lip and sat straight looking ahead of you.

"The light is green bro." You chuckled pointing at the light, before looking at von watching him looking at you with squinted eyes before bringing his attention on the rode driving off so he wouldn't have road rage .