7

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 🚩

"Nigga I'm just sayin tho I'll date a fat bitch cause they know how to cook" Xavier shrug.

"Fucking stupid" D'Shawn shook his head at him.

We was sitting on the porch just chilling. Za'Rae, Taurus, Trinity,and Dessi went to the store with momma while Dasia was in the house sleep.

"Lemme hit" I reached for the blunt but Xavier pushed my hand away.

"Hell nah I heard you suck on bloodly clits" I face dropped.

"You told you dat" D'Shawn shook his head at me.

"Nobody but you just confirmed it" Xavier scrunch his face up.

"Ew nigga I shared my drink wit chu yesterday" D'Shawn looked at me.

"Nigga I ain't put my mouth on yo shit" I snatched the blunt out Xavier hand.

"You can keep it bitch" Xavier told me.

"Shid don't mind if I do"

𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑙 𝑛𝑖𝑔𝑔𝑎𝑠 𝑒𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑏𝑖𝑡𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑑 𝑡𝑓

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....

𝚉𝚊'𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 💸

"Put dat shit back" Momma gritted her teeth at Dessi who had picked up some high ass candy.

𝑆ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑐𝑜𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑑 5.19 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡

Taurus grabbed the candy from Dessi looking at her. When momma turned around she snuck the candy in her purse. Dessi cheesed.

"Fuckin crimial" Trinity mumbled.

Taurus smacked her teeth before pushing Trinity making her fall into this chip stand that stood directly in the middle of store. The whole stand fell making me look away and catch up with momma and Dessi.  They ran up standing right next to momma.

"I'm whoopin straight ass when we get out of here" Momma shook her head.

Dessi made yikes face making me laugh. Xavier called making me accept and put the phone to my ear.

"Nigga its facetime" I pulled the phone away from my ear looking at him.

"What bitch" I said lowly making sure momma ain't hear me.

"Get me some Star burst Jelly beans" I nodded.

"Ight" He hung up. I grabbed two bags of jelly beans making sure nobody was lookin at me.

"Aye" I called out to Taurus who was standing in somebody basket.

"Come here" She came close to me making me quickly drop both bags of jelly beans in her purse.

"Pericate cha" I dapped her up.