11

𝚉𝚊'𝚁𝚊𝚎 𝙼𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚕𝚎 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 🖤

"Oooooo dis cute" Taurus said picking up this mini packback.

"Momma don't want dat shit" Dasia mugged.

We was at the mall looking at gifts for momma. Her birthday was in 2 weeks, and nobody had nothing. The other day she told us she didn't want nothing spectacular, but we knew dat was lie.

"Who said it was for her" Taurus mugged back.

"Rae why you ain't pick up nothin" Dasia asked ignoring Tuarus.

"So y'all can steal my idea yea no" I told her looking at my phone.

"HELLLLLP MEEEEEEE" We all looked back seeing Xavier running through the mall with something in his hand.

"GIVE ME BACK MY CHICKEN WING BITCH" Big Boy yelled running after him.

"You know what I don't know them" Taurus said turning back around.

I laughed a lil shaking my head.

"So is Gemini goin to momma birthday party" Dasia asked making me quiet down.

"I really don't know we haven't talked since last week" She said sighing.

Last week Taurus called Gemini in front of all of us expect momma. We was all started to get worried so, she called her to prove she was ok. Luckily Gemini answered and talked to us.

"I hope she be there so her and momma can fix this" I shook my head.

"Same cause they mess is starting to get out of hand" Dasia agreed.

"Get this gorilla he tryna attack me" Xavier stood in front of us out of breath.

"GEMME MY CHICKEN WING YOU PURSE STRAP" Big Boy said running towards us.

"AHHHHH" Xavier ran out the store knocking all types of shit down.

"Only God can fix it" Taurus shook her head.

𝑴𝒆𝒂𝒏𝒘𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆....

𝙶𝚎𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚒 𝚂𝚖𝚒𝚝𝚑♊

"Bruh you all in da way move" I mugged the back of dis nigga head.

He turned around and mugged me back. I was happy before I walked to this ghetto ass corner store.

"Man all you had to say was excuse me" He said standing over me.

"Fuck is you tryna do" I was bout ready to throw my set up.

Niggas think since they taller I won't fight back. Nah nigga I'll beat yo gaint ass.

"Mane chill yo lil ass down" He smirked at me.

"Nigga you still ain't move" He chuckled.

"Whats ya name young" I looked around sticking my hands in my jacket pockets.

"Gemini why"

"Lunatic lemme get cha numba" He said.

"Why would I give a nigga named lunatic my numba" I tilted my head to the side.

"Cuz I said so tf" He pushed his phone in my hands.

I put my number in his phone before handing it back. Pushing him out the way I walked in the store.

"Shit betta be real if not when I see you again Imma cut ya fingers off fa typing dat fake ass numba in my phone" I let out a laugh making sure he heard it.