Season 2:Episode 7

𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚢𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚣
𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

𝙻𝚘𝚐𝚢𝚗 𝙲𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚣𝙽𝙴𝚇𝚃 𝙼𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙽𝙶

"Zayon get up." I raise the sheet on my chest higher before pushing on Zayon's arm. He groaned before turning over and pulling me down with him.

"Go to sleep Amber shit." He kissed the top of my head while rubbing my ass tryna make me go back to sleep. I giggled and laid in his embrace for a while before leaning up again.

"Your brother called. Trinity woke up and she wants to see you." I told him kissing his cheek.

Last night was very needed. Me and Zayon finally got to the bottom of all the shit that was going on between us.

"Why do you act like this towards me," I asked watching the road to distract myself from his stare.

"Fuck you talm bout towards you." His deep voice sent shivers down my spine making me gulp.

"It wasn't always like dis Zayon and you know it. Ever since Ash- man shut da fuck up." He waved me off. He always does.

"NO ZAYON WE NEED TO FUCKIN TALK. YOU STARTED DIS SHIT BECAUSE OF A RUMOR." I yelled making him chuckle.

"A rumor wow." He said to himself.

"IT WAS A RUMOR ZAYON. YOU THINK I  WOULD DO DAT WHILE WE WERE TOGETHA." I asked my voice cracking a little. At one point in life, me and Zayon were a couple. A rumor went around dat I was fuckin on an old friend of his which made people in school label me as a hoe. I had the name since 10th grade.

"Logyn prove da shit was a rumor. If you can prove dat shit was a rum-I was a virgin around da time the rumor went out." I spoke quietly.

"Your friend even tried to tell you that wasn't me and you still didn't listen." I sat in front of my dad's house watching him. He looked out the window and then back at me.

"Everybody lied to you Zayon even Ashlee. She knew the truth before everybody and she still lied to you." Believe it or not Ashlee and I was best friends. Before she met Zayon me and her were inseparable. Once Zayon and I got together she would always try shit to break us up. I guess the rumor gave her a push.

"You being deadass Amber. You bet not be fuckin wit me." I smiled a little hearing him call me the nickname he gave me.

"I'm dead serious Zayon. I neva did dat shit." Zayon sighed.

"You still a virgin."

"Nah I got a boyfriend at one point." He smacked his teeth before reaching over surprisingly and giving me a hug.

"My fault bro. I ain't know dat shit bruh-it's oka- nah it ain't." Tears fell which made me quickly wipe them away. Zayon grabbed my chin and gently kissed my lips making me back up and mug him.

"If you think fuckin me gone make up for any shit you done then no try again." I got out of the car making Zayon do the same.

We fucked. He made my body do things I never thought I could do.  I had to change my bed sheets twice due to us stopping for a while and then starting up again.

"What time is it." He said sitting up.

"9:30 but it's gone take bout 45 minutes to get to the hospital." He nodded and pulled me close to him. He's been clingy since last night.

"Zayon I don't need you thinkin dat just because you found out the truth means dat we- shut yo ass up and come get dis dick." He got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom making me follow behind him. I giggled and limped out of the bed towards the bathroom.

"Shut up Zayon."

𝙷𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛.....

𝚉𝚊𝚢𝚘𝚗 𝙰𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗

"Zayonnnnn." Trinity called weakly reaching for me as I walked into the hospital room. I look at momma in confusion.

"She just got out of a mini surgery. She's fine." I walked to Trinity carefully giving her a hug. She started patting my head making me gently push her back.

Looking around her room I noticed an ultrasound pic on the wall. Walking up to it I laughed a little.

"Why they got this in her room. She, not pregna-for real ma." I looked at momma who was already staring at me.

"Yea. They ran a rape kit on her but she wasn't raped so I don't know how that even went down." She said making me sigh. Yet another one of my sisters is pregnant. Who next...Gemini? I know dat nigga fuckin too.

"ZaYONnnnnn." Trinity made grabby hands towards me making me walk toward her with a smile.

"Where are the others," I asked pushing Trinity's hands back from poking me in the eye.

"Either work or at home. I didn't go to work today. Wanted to stay with Trinity." She smiled. Amber walked in with a MacDonald's bag.

"I got breakfast." She walked fully into the room handing us breakfast sandwiches and hash browns.

"Where'ssssss mineeeee," Trinity whined making Amber freeze.

"I didn't know if she could have it or not due to her surgery."

"It's okay they should be comin in with some yogurt and fruits for her in a min." I looked at Trinity whose eyes were watering.

"But I want dattt-." Stuffing the rest of my hash brown in her mouth, I watched her slowly chew before looking for more.

"Really Zayon," Momma asked as Amber chuckled. I shrug and continued to feed her.