Should be proud

Abbie woke up in a big fancy basement, her memory came back around but she couldn't remember falling asleep chained up to a wall. She groaned and sat up as much as she could, "look who's finally awake" Alex laughed. Abbie looked up to see 3 men stood in front of her, one of which she recognised to be Alex. "What do you want?" She hissed in his face. Alex crouched down and grabbed her face, "we know you're a cop, so talk. Tell us what you know about us..." he sighed while pushing her face away. Abbie laughed which earned her a slap to the face, "I ain't talking to you" she laughed again. Her attitude earned her another slap, "oh you're not?" Alex smiled wickedly at her. Abbie scoffed and spat on his shoes, that earned her a punch. She hung her head low as she spat out some blood. "Give me the crowbar" Alex ordered to one of his colleagues.

The taller man passed him the crowbar, Alex crouched down and pierced the sharp end into her abdomen. She let out a loud cry of pain and the men laughed as he held it there, "still not gonna talk?" He snapped in her face. Abbie grunted and shook her head, she was in pain but she would never give up her units secrets. Alex sighed and dug the object into her abdomen even further while rotating it around, she let out a scream and a few cries of pain before he eventually pulled it out. "We'll soon see about that, strap her up" Alex said while looking at Abbie then turning to face his crew. The men nodded and unhooked Abbie from the floor, they dragged her over to the middle of the room where they hung her from chains coming down from the ceiling. She was suspended from the ceiling as her feet just touched the floor, "let's see what you're little team mates think of the show" Alex sighed while pulling out abbies phone from his pocket.

Abbie felt tired as she hung from her hands, she could feel the blood pouring from her lower abdomen but she couldn't hold it to ease the pain, she groaned and screamed at the men before throwing her head back in pain. She had noticed she was still in her PJ shorts but she only had a bra on, the men must ripped her shirt off her.

In the bullpen they were all working super hard to find a lead on the two suspects, they were typing awake and writing things down when haileys computer pinged. "Woah I got something guys" she said as an incoming Skype call came through. Hank came out of his office and the rest of the team gathered around her monitor, hailey accepted the call and to their shocks they all seen Alex calling from abbies phone.
Alex: "there you guys are, look who I have..."

He turned around and showed them all Abbie who was hanging up by her hands behind him. The unit all gasped in shock as they saw the blood on her stomach and face, not to mention she had no shirt on. Jay could feel the anger boiling in him but he kept himself contained.

Hank: "let her go"
Alex: "now where's the fun in that, you should be real proud you know. She's not talking, even if we do this..."

Alex finished his sentence then sat the phone down on the floor, it was propped up so the team could see everything. They all grabbed various weapons and began torturing Abbie, she received multiple punches, slap, cuts, stabs and electric shocks. She threw her head back and screamed in pain, they stopped after a minute of continuously beating her and Alex spoke out again, "you sure you don't wanna talk?" He shouted in abbies face. Even the unit on the other end of the call could hear him shout, Abbie pulled her head back down so she could meet Alex's eye level, "fuck you!" She half screamed half cried in his face, one of the men threw a punch from the side which knocked her out cold and she just hung there lifelessly.

The unit were all screwing up their faces as they were watching their friend being beaten up for defending their hard work, "Sarge..." jay said in worry. Hank stopped jay from finishing and spoke to Alex who was now holding the camera to his face again, they could all see the men unhooking Abbie from the ceiling in the background, she slumped to the floor and the men dragged her away out of view.

Hank: "what do you want? We'll give you it, just give us Abbie back"
Alex: "I want every bit of evidence you have on my cartel, I mean it, everything..."
Hank: "okay okay, we can do that. When and where do you want it?"
Alex: "today at navy pier, 3pm, and send that pretty boy she's been hanging around with, he can watch the little show we have planned out"
Hank: "okay okay, just leave her alone. We want her back alive"

The call ended and everyone stood up in disgust, "is he meaning you?" Hank turned to face jay. Jay looked worried but nodded, "yeah, yeah he is..." he confirmed with a sigh. Hank nodded and walked back to his office, he was stopped at the door by Kim. "Sarge we can't just hand him the evidence, that'll blow the whole case" she talked some sense. Everyone looked at Kim, no one else cared about the evidence they just wanted Abbie back. Hank nodded his head, "we're not, we'll give him a fake file" he said before closing his door. It got till around 2:30pm and the team suited up, they drove to navy pier and jay got out of the car then headed over to the middle of the car park and waited with a fake file in his hand.