11

omniscient
a few hours later

"congratulations megan! welcome to the roc nation". megan smiled softly, turning to her mother who eyes were wailing up with tears. "i'm so proud of you baby girl". her mother cooed bringing her into a tight hug, "thank you mommy, i can't wait to make some records". shawn smiled at her handing her a glass of champagne.

she took a slip before they did a cheers together, "i will call you tomorrow so you can meet your manager team, and i know you have some songs written, so i'll send you the studio times as well, congratulations again megan i know we're gonna be doing great things together". Megan smiled at him again before grabbing her purse.

grabbing her phone she saw the text from klay,

Cutie 🥰 🏀:
how'd it go?

Megan 🤪:
i got signed baby! i'm finally doing what i've loved since forever. also wya?

Cutie 🥰🏀:
at practice, and congratulations baby!! ❤️ why you coming to see ya boy?

megan put the gps on, making a u turn. "where we going?". holly her mother asked buckling up. "ummmm, i'm gonna drop you off then go see my cutie". her mother smiled, seeing her daughter's face light up.

"the basketball man?". she nodded, "i like him, he's very handsome and caring". she said as megan nodded stopping at the light.

"mommy can you reach in the back seat and grab my ginger ale, i'm nauseous". she softly said rubbing her index finger into her forehead.

"nauseous? sweetie you okay? you usually never get sick". megan shrugged taking a sip turning into the parking lot.

"it's from me walking in the rain earlier this week, klay and i had a fight his mother does not like me at all mommy". she said giggling. holly sighed kissing her daughter's smooth cheek before stepping out the car.

"i love you mommy, call me when you get in your room". holly nodded closing the door.

>>>

"alright that's it, good job boys". steve kerr said, klay grabbed his towel wiping his sweaty face off.

"i'm so damn sleepy". draymond groaned sitting next to him, klay chuckled. "well good thing it's time to go". he said picking up the basketball, grabbing his phone he saw no new messages from megan making him sigh.

walking towards the showers, he began taking his sweaty work out clothes off.

>>>

an hour later

klay walked down the tunnel, his air pods in as he nodded to the drake blasting in his ears, suddenly his body was gently pushed into the wall. he looked beside him seeing megan laughing harder.

"hi baby". she softly said moving in closer to him, "i wanted to surprise you, i've been waiting hellas for ya ass". she said playfully rolling her eyes.

"how was practice?". she asked, klay interlocked their hands swinging them as they walked towards the back door.

"it was great, can't wait for the season to start. you feeling any better?". he asked looking down at her, leaning closer to her he kissed her lips.

"i'm good". she lied, klay knew she wasn't instead choosing to not start an argument. in the little time they been together by law he'd picked up on her habits.

"toss me the keys, i'll drive us". she nodded throwing them towards him, he easily caught them. putting his bag in her trunk, he opened her door helping her in the car.

"put your seat belt on". he said buckling his, "okay daddy". she softly said yawning, klay thumped her lip making her slap his hand. cutting her eyes at him, klay broke out in a laugh. "don't be putting ya fingers on my lips nigga". she spat snuggling into the seat, grabbing klay arm she lay her head on it closing her eyes.

stopping at the red light, he smiled over at her. "stop staring at me weirdo". megan said opening her eyes looking over at him, "whatever you like it baby". he said smirking, she bit her lip. "shut up". she said yawning louder.

"go to sleep then sleepy head".

>>>

"yo be quiet shouting in my damn ear". klay whispered into the headset, he looked back at a sleeping megan before turning to the game, "fuck". he mumbled after getting shot in the team death match of call of duty.

"this game be pissing me off". he heard stephen yell into the headset.

arms wrapped around him, megan lay her chin on his shoulder. "what you doing baby?". she asked running her hands through his curls.

"playing the game". he said, megan stared at the screen giggling as klay cussed dying once again.

"baby you suck ass". she said laughing harder, "whoever that is cooking yo shit klay". draymond said making stephen laugh louder.

"fuck yall, and baby be quiet". megan bit his ear softly. "i'm so horny". she moaned in his ear making him pause.

he looked over at her, "come play with me daddy". she said laying on her back.

"bye niggas". he turned the game off before tossing the controller and headset in the corner.

>>>

an hour later

megan guided klay inside her moaning softly, after doing round after round in the bed room they both decided to do it everywhere.

klay held onto her thick thighs, the table under them shaking slightly. klay thrusted upward into her making her shake. "baby stop doing that". she choked out rolling her hips in a circle. her stomach tighten, klay looked up at her with a raised eyebrow.

"you okay?". he asked breathless, megan didn't answer.

the tightening feeling in her stomach grew, before they could think throw up was all over klay's bare stomach.

megan hopped up trying to catch it with her hands, klay froze in shock. "baby i-i'm sorry". she cried rushing to the bathroom.

klay stood up carefully grabbing a towel wiping himself off,

megan moaned in pain, "this throwing up shit is dead, why can't i stop". she cried in frustration, klay kneeled down beside her rubbing her back.

klay bit his lip in thought, "here let's get us both cleaned up".