12

omniscient
a few weeks later

"how'd that sound?". megan asked gently taking her headphones off, she looked over at her mother who was working the sound board.

"it was good, but redo the second verse needs some more aggression". she nodded rubbing her eyes, "julian? i'm gonna take a break my head is killing me". he nodded standing up, "if you aren't feeling better. we always got tomorrow! get you some food and rest a lil bit, i'll be back and call your boy back". he said making megan roll her eyes.

megan slowly walked to the couch her mother was sitting at, holly raised an eyebrow at her daughter's behavior.

"are you okay baby? i've been noticing how tired you been lately". she softly said, megan lay her head in holly's lap yawning softly.

"mommy i'm completely fine, just been feeling drained nothing some food can't fix". she softly said, leaning down holly kissed her forehead.

she stared at megan, as megan texted on her phone. "baby you still on birth control?". she said making megan freeze, her phone slipping from her hand onto her face.

she hissed in pain sitting up quickly rubbing her face. "why'd you ask me that for? yea". she said wiping the tears from her eyes.

holly grabbed her daughter's face in her hands, "i know the face of a pregnant woman baby girl". she mumbled making her snatch away from holly's grasp standing up.

with her hand rubbing her arm she looked around uncomfortable. "mommy quit it. i am not that p word, klay and you are crazy as hell. i can't be i need to be working on the album". she said, her stomach growled making her roll her eyes.

"you also haven't been eating". she pointed out, megan sighed. "because i throw it up! it's to the point where i can't even smell certain food!". she screamed, the possibility of her being pregnant scared her. she was only 21, just starting her career she didn't need or want a child right now.

so instead she ignored the signs, while others around her knew, especially klay.

"baby go lay down, i'm gonna order us something to eat and then drive you home". megan sighed doing as told.

megan closed her eyes, getting comfortable before she immediately fell asleep from being fatigued.

a week before

"are you serious!?". megan screamed, klay innocently held the bag in front of him nodding.

megan marched over to him snatching it out his grasp, "no! klay i am not pregnant and stop thinking i am". she choked out tears wailing in her eyes at the possibility.

klay eyes cut over at her, towering over her. "first off stop screaming! you aren't seeing the signs. i've looked up symptoms and you have half of them! we haven't been careful at all and you know it". he gritted as she rolled her teary eyes.

she sniffled shaking her head, "i'm not pregnant! i can barely take care of myself i do not need a kid right now. that's only gonna set me back, you have you're career i'm not pregnant end of story". she said turning to walk out the room.

klay nodded breathing heavily, every time he brought it up she'd ignore him. gently grabbing her wrist, he brought her closer to him. "just take the test megan if you're so sure. since you know every fucking thing including yourself, go show me you aren't pregnant with my seed". he yelled making her flinch. "stop yelling at me you light skin motherfucker!". she shouted pushing him onto the bed.

"i have to yell because you can't seem to understand! megan it's not normal to be throwing up everything including water! that's normal to you?". he asked as she ignored him, grabbing her again he placed her on his lap.

pulling her shirt up, he gently cupped her boobs making her jerk away in pain. "now why the fuck would you do that". she hissed fighting back more tears. "you haven't noticed anything different about you!". he asked by her ear, she did choosing to ignore it and work entirely on her tina snow album.

"stop squeezing them! yes they hurt and have grown! it's because my period is coming dumb ass". she said rolling her eyes. klay sighed standing up,

running downstairs, he grabbed the burger she couldn't finish earlier after heating it up he went upstairs.

megan who was sitting on the edge of the bed taking her shorts off froze. "don't bring that over here!". she shouted, her nose already felt oversensitive. she could already feel her stomach turning.

"klay i'm not about to play with you! stop". he placed it on the dresser walking closer to her caging her with his long arms.

burying his face in her neck he gently kissed it, "why do you have to be a hard head for?". he mumbled in her neck.

she pushed him back, "you know what i'm leaving because you can't drop it!".

megan put leggings on instead grabbing her purse, she ignored klay behind her snatching the door open.

slamming it with his hand, megan turned hitting him with her purse. "leave me the fuck alone! i hate you". she gritted as he rolled his eyes. "and your mood swings are back". he mumbled as she reached over kicking his leg.

that was four weeks ago, megan haven't been home since. choosing to ignore the phone calls he'd constantly call and the text being deleted. going as far as blocking him.

megan woke up feeling someone playing in her hair, her eyes gazed into the warm brown ones she grew to love.

he broke out in a smile, "before you yell at me or cuss me out i got a call from your mom". megan sighed sitting up.

"baby listen to me, i got you some food. i think you need to go to the doctor, at least see what's been wrong for me please". klay begged as she stared at him.

klay handed her the food standing up, "i don't even know why i even asked". he mumbled beginning to leave, megan gently grabbed his arm stopping him.

"don't leave me i'm sorry. klay i'm so scared, i can't be a mother to a child. imagine me a hot girl being a mother. it doesn't seem real". she said as he chuckled.

"yes it does, you'd be a good mommy. please go i'll come and we can go to dinner after". she nodded finally giving him making him gently tackle her into the couch.

"i love you megan". he softly said, she looked over at him smiling softly. "i love you more cutie".

 "i love you more cutie"