note #1

January 22nd

Ms. Aura first arrived at our facility one week ago, and requested the Deluxe Rejuvenation package. We explained to her what it would include, and she paid upfront in cash. The factory reset went according to schedule, and she shows no signs of slipping into old memories. Under the guidance of Dr. Schultz, we've elected to move onto the observational phase of the treatment.

Ever since waking up in the white room, Aura has been very quiet, which is to be expected when you isolate a patient with no one to talk to. Her brainwaves, at the very least, have been sending very typical signals for someone in her position. Far different from when she entered.

There has been one red flag but it should be resolved within the next few days: the patient's obsession with the clock in the room. She's been staring at it from time to time and seems to zone out, almost as if looking at it for long periods of time makes her fall asleep. We will continue to take note of it should any action need to be taken, such as removing the clock or doing a tune-up.

As expected, she found the tablet left for her in her room, which will soon allow her to access essential services as the time for them arrives. The tablet will only light up when we deem necessary. Until it's time to move to the next phase, all we can do for now is to watch and wait.