Losing innocence

(Harbor)

In the abandoned warehouse area in the harbor, the helicopter of Maria's group was hidden in one of them. In the helicopter itself, maria was sitting, thinking about the thins that had happened. She was joined by nastassja, who was sitting in her wheelchair as usual. 

Nastassja: are you having regrets?

Maria looked up and shook her head. 

Maria: I'm fine mom. I will accomplish the mission that has been given to me.

Suddenly the alarm bells went off.  Nastassja pushed a button and a screen came up. On the screen army men were seen infiltrating the building where the helicopter was hidden in.

Nastassja: looks like our countrymen have caught up with us.

Maria: they've found us already?!

Nastassja: though we may make use of heretical technology, in the end we are still just amateurs. I'd be overly optimistic to think we could go toe-to-toe with trained professionals. 

Maria: what should we do?

Nastassja: we need to take the initiative by confronting them before they enter the building. 

Nastassja then looks Maria straight in her eyes.

Nastassja: Maria, I'll leave it to you to eliminate them.

Maria: *surprised* eliminate them?! They're just normal humans! They wouldn't survive one blow from rthe gungnir!

Nastassja: nonetheless, that is what you must do.

Maria didn't know how to reply to that and stood there with her hand on her chest.

Nastassja: you were like this at the concert site, too. Maria, are you so afraid to stain your hands with blood?

Maria: mom… I… 

Then there fell a silence between the two.

Nastassja: it's time for you to decide, Maria.

Then explosions occurred all around the helicopter in the warehouse. All of this was seeable on the screen.

Nastassja: it has begun. Come, Maria!

Maria then closed her eyes to try and gather her determination. When she opened her eyes again and looked at the screen, she saw that the people attacking them, turning to carbon dust.

Maria: they were reduced to ash?!

Outside the helicopter the people attacking, were now defending because they were getting attacked by noise. One by one they fell prey to the noise. Behind the noise was standing a human figure, namely… 

 Behind the noise was standing a human figure, namely…