Cursed concert

(Concert hall)

Maria was watching from the audience, watching the stage crew setting up. She was humming a melody that she new from her childhood to calm her nerves (apple).

???(phone): we are ready. We can begin as soon as sacrist S is here.

Maria: no time to waste, huh?

Okay, mom. Let's set the stage for the end of the world! 

Maria stood up as she filled herself with determination.

(Time skip)

Announcer: can you feel the heat, ladies and gentlemen?! This show, featuring two big-name celebrities, is being broadcast live to most major cities around the world! Maria, Queen of music, will be performing at tonight's special show, setting the audience's hearts ablaze like never before!

(Backstage)

Backstage tsubasa was sitting on a chair, next to her were kanade and prinz eugen. 

Prinz: thanks again for letting me be here.

Tsubasa: don't sweat it.

Kanade: you're one of us now.

Ogawa was also there standing with a phone.

Ogawa: I understand. Then I should inform tsubasa of–

Genjuro(phone): no need. If she caught word of the noise attack, she'd cancel tonight's show.

Ogawa: I see. Then we'll leave it to you. 

Ogawa took off his glasses when he turned around to the girls.

Tsubasa: what did the commander say?

Ogawa: he wants you to make tonight a show to remember. 

Tsubasa sight as she stood up and wa over to ogawa.

Tsubasa: you took your glasses off, which means it wasn't a business matter. You need to take note of your own habits.

Prinz: and there is another reason.  Even though kanade tried to hide it, the double driver appeared a few times on her waist.

Kanade: damn, and I did my best to not let it show.

Prinz: if it comes to noise in the neighborhood of Y/n, you are our radar.

Tsubasa: prinz is right. I know you long enough to see when you are trying to hide something. 

Kanade: that's why we are best friends.

Prinz: with benefits?

Tsubasa/kanade: prinz!!

Prinz: sorry. That was too easy, I couldn't let that chance slip.

Staff: it's almost time for the show! Please come this way!

Tsubasa: okay, I'll be right there!