III

"𝓦𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻 𝓶𝓮𝓮𝓽 𝓹𝓮𝓸𝓹𝓵𝓮 𝓫𝔂 𝓪𝓬𝓬𝓲𝒹𝓮𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻𝓮'𝓼 𝓪𝓵𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷; 𝓪 𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓸𝓻 𝓪 𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓼𝓸𝓷"

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 chocolibraryaldrin

𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕕 ℙⅇ𝕣𝕤𝕠𝕟 ℙ𝕆𝕍

The sun shone mercilessly today. The kind of blinding sun which rarely showed up in winter days. The chestnut haired lady walked out of the white car and pushed the door close. She wore a long yellow dress with green floral patterns. Her hair was a bit disheveled signifying the fact that she had been driving for a long time. A smile was enlightening her face while pulling the suitcases out. Her hands did an automatic movement in arranging them on the ground. She then stretched up straight and started searching for the subject of importance.

"There you are my dear," she smiled to herself and carried her stilettos towards a poplar tree. On the shedded yellow leaves of the proudly standing tree, sat a beggar. His messy dark hair was cut short, he wore a tattered dirty shirt which had lost its natural colour and turned a pale red, with a pair of oversized pants.

The lady cleared her throat, attracting his attention. As soon as the emerald eyes turned towards her, she felt the nervousness creep back to surface.

"Can you help me carry those bags," she pointed to her car, "to that house." She ended while pointing to a grey coloured house about a couple of hundred meters away.

The beggar gave her a confused look, "I'll pay you, idiot. I just can't do it alone. Nevertheless, beggars can't be choosers, so get your lazy ass up."

She walked back towards her stuff. The man followed silently and began picking them, one on either of his shoulders.

"Hey hey hey!" She stopped, "Who do you think you are? Hulk. Carry them one by one, they are delicate."

That sentence took him by surprise and a knowing look crossed his handsome face. He placed one huge bag on his shoulder and started walking. The lady walked with him.

"I am studying in Sector B's Quinton college. The lady of that house," she began speaking, "I know her, she's really an introvert. Never talks to many people." She scowled for a second.

"Her life is pretty miserable though. I pity the poor girl. She can't sleep you know, insomniac, poor girl eh. I have been with her since she was a child. Her father died at the age of thirty-three and her mother, when she was born." She paused, faking a sniff but he bought it.

"She is really beautiful though. Not taking any features of her parents, she has long white hair, with strange blue streaks in them. People say she dyes them but that's not true." The beggar now was listening to her more carefully. They were beginning the second lap now.

"Ah, her eyes. I tell you her eyes are unique. In our childhood, whenever she got angry, I could see them flicker colours from midnight cerulean to white. Though I doubt that she knows it."

A twinkle could be seen in the beggar's eyes. He was joyous to get some desired information. When he picked the third and last bag, he realised that she won't speak anymore so he intentionally walked slow. The lady in yellow smiled to herself and shared the last piece of information.

"She had this scar you know. This beautiful crescent moon shaped scar over her left eye. A birth mark I guess. Oh! Look at this. We completed the work. I knew talking makes work easier." This brought back the beggar to reality. He was listening to her so intently that he almost forgot about the fact that he was carrying her luggage. Not that the weight mattered to his well built. After placing the last bag on the pavement he started walking back.

She wasn't confused about him not taking money nor did she expect, "Waiting to see you again my love."

"So your name is Lilith

"So your name is Lilith." I said closing the file containing her passport, Quinton college admission form, driving licence and other necessities. I was sure she meant no harm. My eyes scanned her beautiful appearance once again. She wore a long yellow attire with a green floral pattern. Her chestnut hair was kinda disheveled but pretty.

"Lilith Dean it is." She smiled, taking back the file I offered.

"Okay so you can move in whenever you wish to." I smiled.

"I'll go bring all my stuff from my car."

"Did you already know I'd give you the room?" I was confused and a bit amused.

"No, I just drove two hundred kilometeres from my house so I typically didn't go to the hotel before coming to you," that explains it. I smiled and she walked out the front doors waving to Yuri.

She was the one who had found her. They were talking in the park when I approached them. Yuri was always a socialiser, no matter how many times I told her to not talk to strangers. It felt that she was ecstatic to see me and then she told me that she had been searching for a rental place to stay lately and saw my ad on facebook.

Well Yuri was happy about a new face in the house and I could make some money, additionally it's a girl, not some creepy boy. I wouldn't be much bothered by her presence since she would spend most time in her college. I know that college was a very strict one.

"Yoyo," realisation just occurred to me. Well you can call me judgy but safety first.

"Yeah?"

"How did she know you are my sister?"

"Oh no she didn't sister, she was asking the address to someone when I overheard," she chuckled, "then I offered to tell her the place when you popped in." I nodded and she left.

Maybe I am just being over-worried about the brown headed girl. Lilith Dean, I have never seen you in my entire life, then why did you seem so happy to see me?

---------☙----------
Soooo... I am reading, I am doing a great job in reading wattpad books. After I closed my review shop, I had read about 50 WP books. Infact I still read a lot. I open the tags I had put in my book and enjoy fellow tag-mates' books.

So what do ya all think about our Lilith. If u'd be a serious reader, then u might know that this isn't her first appearance.

|| Question time ||

Assumption Question: Who do you think is Lilith?
Forseeing question: Do you think the beggar would reappear?
Character question: What is your opinion about Sam? (I know he didn't appear in this chapter)

Word count: 1100