XV

❝𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓷𝓮𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓿𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝓪𝓷𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓲𝓷𝓰.❞

𝓓𝓮𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓪𝓽𝓮𝓭 𝓽𝓸  Thegooodread (Thank you once again)

BONDING QUESTION:  What is your favorite food item?

The blinding light vanished as I felt my feet touch the ground

The blinding light vanished as I felt my feet touch the ground. Pristine pillars decorated the holy abode and when you extended your vision out, the vast hemisphere contained nothing but clouds.

This was heaven.

“Yuri.” A sigh of relief escaped my lips as I saw the toddler sleeping peacefully on the bed. Her hazel eyes were curtained under her cream eyelids and her lips held a small smile.

“Speak.” Iris commanded. I turned my body to face her. I had known her for years and only I could tell that no matter how angry the expressions she displayed right now, she was melted. She had never been sulky, ever since I had known, she’s the most patient being.

“My lady,” I bowed in respect.  “As I told you my name is Lilith. I guess you shall be well aware about the prophecy of the lost moon.” 

She nodded, her eyebrows tensed. 

“I am an oracle , my lady.” Those words were an alien sentence as I had never confessed this, but I knew they were true. Her jaw dropped. As much she didn’t wish to believe it, she knew that I wasn’t lying. Her pink eyes bulged out and the yellow in her hair switched purple. She was anxious.

“What?”

“Oracle my lady, I can see the future.”

“I know who an Oracle is. But there hasn’t been an oracle in two milleniums.”

I stared at my feet. Of course I knew there hadn’t been any oracle for centuries. I did an entire research before jumping to the conclusion. 

“How are you so sure?”

“I-”

“Wait, let’s go to Zeus.” 

“My-”

Before I could revolt the idea, she slid a hand in my waist and we transported from the temple in a beam of rainbow, to a huge castle. This wasn’t mundane as Iris’ temple, instead the ceiling was high, decorated with gold chandeliers. The mottled floor was as shiny as a mirror. The decorations were meticulous around the corners and walls of rare elements and some those I didn’t even know of. 

We stopped at a gold and white door. I could guess why we were waiting. No one would wish to drop in between his quality time. 

“Come in Iris,” the huge doors opened and there positioned a man on the large king sized bed. Black beard graced his face, twining his pepper and salt hair. He was utterly handsome with the well built body. His expressions were earnest, that was a surprise. I had never seen him this serious. He had always been the sarcastic and fun type which also was the reason for my particular hatred for him.