First day.

Y/n POV:

It was my first day at U.A. Mane, i'm scared.

I called Adrien and put the phone on the bathroom sink as I did my edges.

"What the HELL do you want?"

"Adrien, I'm scared and don't yell at me. I'LL-"

"You'll what? burn me? Shiver me timbers." he started covering his arms, acting like he was cold.

"See? that's why you don't get bitches."

Adrien raised up his eyebrow and adjusted his posture. "...AND YOU GET NIGGAS!?"

I hung up on him. "ANYWAYS-"

You put your dreads (or could just be your natural hair, in this style)

You go downstairs, grab a hotdog, and a piece of toast

You go downstairs, grab a hotdog, and a piece of toast. "Welp, I'm going. Bye y'all!

My mom and dad waved and told me to be careful. I'm honestly tired of them saying that. If my father can let go of me, he ain't gonna look for me.

Second person-pov
You walked to school while coutinusly straightening your skirt. You thought you must be nervous as hell. You put your headphones in and listened to the ying yang twins to calm your nerves. You arrived at the door and went through it. You kind of wondered around a while, trying to find your class and just looking around, in general.

First person
means your thinking: ~

~I don't know where the hell i'm going.~
~I'ma just go-~

I bumped into a boy that had yellow hair and a black mark through it.

I said, "err...sorry."

He said. "It's alright- woah, are you new here, babe?"

I was taken back and noticed he was the flirty type. He probably the type where when you go to the bathroom. He come out of no where talkin bout some, "wHere mY hUG?" but I know how to play the flirty game too.

"I am."

"What's your name? By the way, I'M DENKI KAMINARI!"

"Oh- um. I'm Y/n."