#8

Suho was resting infront of the Tv when he heard his door bell ringing.

"Who is it?",he walked to the camera to check on the person but there's no one on the screen.

"That's weird",he walked to his door to open it as he saw Seojun was standing infront,smiling at him.

"H-hi~",Seojun waved awkwardly,greeted Suho.

"Why you come here?",Suho directly asked him,didn't want to waste his time.

"I—"

Seojun looked down to the ground,fiddling his fingers.He bet Suho will be very mad at him.

"Sorry",he slowly raised his head and looked directly to Suho's eyes.

"Ok",Suho replied.

"Wait,that's it?He didn't lashed out or mad?So our conversation gonna end here?"

"Then maybe you can—"

"Wait",Seojun interrupted him, if he didn't do anything obviously Suho will chased him out.

"I..",he couldn't finished his words while Suho still waiting for him to talk.

"Should i just say that i want to talk more..but i may look weird",Seojun kept on brainstorming any ideas to talk about when Suho suddenly cleared his throat.

"You should go,it's already late",Suho said to him while closing the door.

"Wait,ouch!",Seojun subconsciously stopped the door from closing with his hand,causing his fingers got caught between the door.

"Han Seojun!",Suho quickly opened the door approached him while Seojun still moving his fingers repeatedly to avoid feeling the pain.

"Why you did that?",Suho held Seojun's hand,take a look on Seojun's fingers."I'm fine",he released his hand from Suho but then he walked inside the house.

"Yah Han Seojun!",Suho called Seojun but he ignored him,he even sat at the living room while looking at his hands.

"What are you doing right now?",Suho judging Seojun who was kinda ignorant that time.In fact,Seojun also didn't know why he acted that way.

"I'm in pain,i can't go back home",Seojun replied,still looking at his fingers avoiding eye contact with Suho.

"You can still walk,it's your fingers that hurt",Suho felt so done with Seojun's nonsense.

"Ouch now my head hurts",Seojun laid his body on the couch,pretending he got a headache.

"Help me Suho~",Suho sighed as he walked closer to Seojun,

"Just tonight",he told Seojun.Seojun's face changed cause he's so excited.At least he got the chance to spend more time with Suho.

"You look well",Suho spoke in sarcasm,mocking Seojun as Seojun acted back like he's in pain.

Suho sighed then walked to his room,leaving Seojun alone at the living room.When Suho left,Seojun jumped excitedly cheered for himself.Well he's gonna move to the next level.

- -

Suho finished showering in his room,he walked out from the bathroom with a towel wrapped on his waist.

"Why so quiet?Does he left?",Suho headed to the door but when he held the door handle,he realized he's half naked so he decided not to walk out the room.He pressed his ear to its surface to find out what Seojun was doing.Surprisingly,everything outside was silent.

"That's weird"

Suho walked to his bed,he hanged his towel and putting on the sweater but when he put his head inside,he realized his hair was stuck on the buttons.