Chapter 3

Third pov (after school):

After the bell rang, the two boys packed up their stuff, but langa was a bit slower so reki offered to help him,  to which langa agreed. Once all their stuff was packed into their bags, the boys started heading to langa's house. About a quarter of the way there, reki got his skateboard, and started skating. "Thats a skateboard, right?" Langa asked with eyes that seemed to sparkle. "Yeah! Do you skate? Do ya wanna try?" Reki asked him, excited that he was interested. "Well, i used to snowboard back when i was in Canada, so i think i get the gist of it." The former replied.

As langa stepped onto the skateboard, thinking it would stay right under him, he remembered that this has wheels, and was a lot more different than a snowboard than he had formally thought. Naturally, he got supprised when it started moving without his consent, and fell backwards onto the pavement. "Pfft- AHAHAHAHHAHA!! ARE YOU SURE YOU USED TO SNOWBOARD??" Reki laughed at his soulmate before helping the flustered teen back onto his feet.

Langa looked away with a blush and pout after confirming that he had, infact snowboarded back in canada, just wasn't used to wheels under his feet. "Hey hey, its okay, i can teach you later! But first we're meeting eachother's families, right?" Reki picked up his board and started skating. "Yeah, but who's house are we going to first?" Langa replied in awe at how well reki could skate. "Uhh i dunno, my mom would probably try to keep you there forever, so maybe it's best if we go to yours first? That is if its ok.." reki rubbed the nape of his neck in anticipation.

"Of course it is! But my mom might not let you leave either" reki laughed at the comment, leaving langa in a state of shock. "You have the most beautiful laugh, and smile ever. Im so lucky to have you as my soulmate!" Langa somehow managed to whisper out just loud enough for reki to hear. "I-i uhh t-thanks?" Reki was now the same color of his hair from the unexpected compliment. Soon enough, reki had gotten off his skateboard, to walk at the same speed as his partner-to-be.

The rest of the walk consisted of some getting to know eachother, in which langa found out that reki had three younger sisters, and the latter got to know that langa's dad had just died lately, which was the reason he was there in japan now. There was a lot of not so awkward silence where both of the boys would try to sneak glances (which often turned into staring) at the other, resulting in a lot of blushing, and flustered teens turning away from whichever the other was staring at in hopes to come back down to earth.

Durring one of these one-way staring contests, reki was caught admiring the beautiful bluenette. The sudden turn of the taller's head supprised reki so much that he had lost his footing, and tripped right into langa's chest who instinctively wrapped his arms arround the redhead's head and waist, protecting him from his fall. (A/N WATTPAD L O G I C) "Hey, are you alright?" Langa asked, still absent-mindedly holding onto the other male. "Uhh yeah, thanks, and sorry about that.. and um you can let go of me now.. N-NOT THAT YOU HAVE TO! IF YOU WANT TO KEEP HOLDING ME I'D BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO STAY HERE, BUT I JUst uhhhhh.. yeah..." reki trailed off, slowly burrowing his face further into the yeti's chest in attempts to further hide his blush, which was now up to his ears. Langa chuckled and hugged the flustered skater closer. Just a couple seconds later reki hugged him back, keeping his head down.

Just after reki hugged back, langa felt his shirt start to get wet where the former's face was burried. 'Did i do somethig wrong? Was this too much? Should i have let him go earlier??' Langa panicked "Reki? Are you ok?" The bluenette asked concerned. "Yeah.. im just so happy that i finally have someone to care about, that cares for me too that isnt part of my family" reki pulled away slightly to reveal the biggest, dorkiest, smile along with a couple tear stains, and blush still lingering on his cheeks. "I'm the luckiest person on this planet. How did i end up with you as my soulmate? I know i only just met you today, but i can already tell you are my new favorite person and i want to be with you forever" langa quietly said, now also letting tears of joy escape. "Uhh i think you have that backwards" reki returned chuckling and hiding his face in the other's chest yet again, and crying more.

After not too long, they had to break apart and make their way to langa's place, but not before wiping eachother's tears away and admiring how beautiful the other really is up close. That was when they both realized how perfect they were for eachother.

"We're almost to my house, just about a block away" langa said breaking the silence. "Alright, lets go!" Reki smiled and grabbed his new crush's hand, dragging him in the direction that the former gestured towards.

End Cpt. 3
IM SO HAPPYYYYY!!!! MY CHILDREN ARE ALREADY SO IN LOVEEE DJSKNAGDIKSND Annywayssss~ i'll probably start the next chapter today and hopefully finish it soon. Lov ya!
Also please tell me if i made any grammar or writing mistakes-