Chapter 4

Third pov:

"Mom! I'm home!" Langa shouted happily after opening the front door. "Welcome back! How was school?" She yelled back from the kitchen. "It was great! I actually want you to meet someone, he's here now" he said back "can you come over here?" Langa asked, still holding onto reki's hand. "Sure! One second" she responded walking out of the kitchen. 'Did he actually find his soulmate?' She wondered happily, as he made her way over.

"Mom, this is reki! He's.. my soulmat-" langa was cut off by his mom's squealing, as she rushed over and engulfed them both an one big hug. "REALLY?? YOU'RE MY SON'S SOULMATE??? HE DEFINITELY WASN'T LYING WHEN HE DESCRIBED YOU AS BEAUTIFUL!!" that comment earned a blush from the little redhead, knowing langa thought he was beautiful. "T-thanks!" They were released from the hug. "So, tell me what you like!" She asked, eyes glowing. 'Your son' reki thought. "Well, i really like skateboarding, and cooking i guess?" He said instead to avoid embarrassing himself. "You like cooking too?" Langa asked. "Yeah! Do you?" "Mhm" the two started chatting about their favourite dishes to make, and found out that reki liked making katsudon, while langa liked poutine. Durring the time that the boys were talking about food, langa's mom had pulled out her phone and took a picture of the first day they met. After taking the photo, she made her way back to the kitchen and started preparing dinner.

"What's canada like?" Reki asked with interest "uh, i guess its kinda like here, but a lot more snowy, and more mountains." He replied, remembering when he would snowboard. "How long have you been snowboarding?" The shorter asked, now his eyes were sparking. "I think since i was like two-?" The bluenette answered. "REALLY?? Jeez, that was longer than i had thought." The two had at some point made their way to the couch and were now sitting pretty close to eachother, trying to make sure that they were actually real, and there together.

"Hey mom, we're gonna go to reki's house too so i can meet his family as well, ok?" Langa stood up and asked his mom. "Sure! Text me if you're staying over or not!" She said, more energetically than expected. Langa helped reki up by offering his hand, which the redhead took, with no hesitation, and didn't let go for the whole duration of the walk to his own house.

End Cpt. 4
I know, i know, its shorter (NOT SHORTER WONG- 😭) than the others, but i felt like that was a good place to stop at. Next will be out soon i think!