⇷ once upon a time ⇸

In a new world created to solve the destroyed past , too heal the broken hearts and heal the scars. The myths humans laughed at turned out to be true . The gods and goddesses the evil and good , angels and demons but most important magic and power .

The new world is somewhere between old and new , things from year 0 to year 2000 , 10 nations in that world , a king to each one or so was the plan.

1000 years later ↞

Sadness , hate and hope was the emotions the wind carried , this dark blue night , a night without a moon or stars.

Silent echoes on the castle's walls , welcoming the death of the queen. The tears ran down the king's cheeks as his sons began to cry and scream, cutting the silence , their only mother figure dead. Her lifeless body on the bed , her eyes closed and her sweet smile was on. She wasn't dead, she was sleeping that's what they hoped , but the truth burned and ate them up. On that day a sweet , innocent , loyal queen died and a princess was born. A child that will rewrite the known and change the future.

There was only one name that suited that princess , Aida Anastasia la rosa . Named after the moon because of her silver eyes and the resurrection of her birth .

The newborn princess isn't a child any longer and her beauty has just begun , she grew up to be rebellious , powerful and carefree but also sweet like sugar. She is 15 years old and the whole world knows about the princess of rosea calello, the kingdom of sky roses . Her first attendance at the diamond ball shocked everyone , she was so beautiful , eyes like the moon and golden brown long hair , long black eyelashes and rose red lips. Her small hands were in her fathers as they went in and everyone witnessed the weakness the king had for his princess , she is his world and her life is more worth than gold and diamonds.

She was flying at the dance floor like a free bird , she spun around in her family's hands as she danced with them.

She looked Like an angel but little did they know that that angel will change history.

Weeks after the ball was gone and secrets get revealed , the mystery Aida didn't know about and a war knocked on the kingdom's doors , the real reason about the queen's death and a man dressed in black is watching .

There was only one way out of that war with victory , they needed an alliance and a strong one , but who would put their soldiers on another kingdom, the answer were the regnum auri , the one and only crown , the most powerful , dangerous and ruthless , the kingdom of gold .

They needed a pure blooded princess and the king needed an alliance to win and to keep his family safe. The both had things the other needed , so the price was set and a way to break every rule the goddess and gods set , a way no one dared to think about , both kingdoms wanted to break fate and cross the lines , so they did.

On the 29 th of february Aidas 16th birthday . Everything was set in the woods in a place hidden by trees stood both royal families and some of the most trusted guards around . The dark forest shone in green and silver under the moon and stars . The wind sang with sadness and rage.

Aidas face was under a veil keeping her safe from the eyes of strangers , she was dressed in a wine red velvet dress , long with a cut at the thigh , showing her sun kissed skin , the dress had down shoulders , and a belt of gold at her waist . Her hair moved with the wind making it go from silver to gold again and again ,

She was standing there all steady looking at him , as his silver black hair moved with the wind like hers , his ice blue eyes looked more clear then the ocean , his broad shoulders and stone hard chest , his black and gold uniform hade wine red detales just like her dress , she rolled her eyes and looked at her father who gave the signal . He looked at his daughter with sadness , he promised her everything but he couldn't give her safety.