↣ Cat fight ↢

The sun's elegant rays shone into the room of glass and gold. Lighting it like a diamond in a room of darkness . I layed on the bed, my golden hair spread all over the pillows while the sun kissed my exposed skin . The smell of the flowers around calmed the wild wind  , showing its pureness and elegance. Elise and some maids who I know to be mari and amy began to prepare a bath and cleen the room.

I began to stand up , stretching my sleeping muscles while looking at the milk colored curtains. They moved gently with the wind , giving me an opportunity to look at the garden outside. We may start this day ...

Princess the bath is ready .

I walked into the bathroom and carefully took off my nightgown . the soft satin fabric fell down on the marble floor . My body went down into the warm water . my body relaxed immediately. Elise began to wash my hair , the soup went through every hair strand and the bubbles fell into the bathtub after getting heavier . After some time elise began to pour some water over me . I got the towel around me and went to the closet to find my uniform ready. I began to change , I locked myself in the mirror . the pants ended a bit above the ancels and the chains south into the fabric in crosses exposing my shin . The top was maid of gold , the armor took the shape of a corset with its chained back .Elise put the force jacket on my shoulders showing off the ranks and titles that hang on it.

Elise began to fix my hair and it was soon all dry and wavy , the strands shone under the sun's rays . I wore my black heels before hearing a knock on the door and the voice of Melissa and Rin . I went out of the closet to see two beauties . Rin held her sword in the hand and Mellisa held a bow while the arrows were all behind her.

Ready to kick some ass ?

I was born ready !

We began to walk out when I heard elise's voice.

Princess , you forgot the sword.

I looked behind me and Elise held my sword , her smile that reminds one of a mothers warmth. She threw my sword over and I caught it before smiling at her

Remember to win princess.

Me and the girls began to run towards the arena. People laughs and screams are heard feets away the people sitting around , forces from all around the kingdom. We stode inside some sort of cell waiting to be let out , the guards who stood there were all shocked, not believing their eyes as we told them to keep silent . we were standing ready waiting for the king command. We were also checking out our mates as they were seated. I saw who his eyes travelled to the seat next to the queen where I should be seated . Even though the queen had a worried expression , we laughed at Alex as he began to walk and look for Rin but it was a bit late because Trums began to play and the king announced the beginning of the event.

Teams began to walk out one after one introducing themselves . we were last so we got all excited to see the boys reaction.

The 12 - th force . 7

The guard began to open the doors up as she walked out of it , Melissa held her cute expression while her hair moved with the wind , Rin was grinding like a madman holding her sword while I held mine and had one of my hands in my pocket.

Force alpha , captain Aida la rosa and commanders Rin caselli and Melissa rossi

I keep it simple yet so powerful. I looked at the girls and we winked at each other. We looked soon over to our mates who held a shocked expression. The queen began to gigel and the king noded with a smile.

We looked over to our force and they bursted out. Their laughtś and cheers .

This is our force.

I knew , captain was crazy

Come on commanders .

captain there is candy if you win 

come on angel of death !!

The match is all against all . one simple match. One force is the head force and you get to fight some other force if you lose you out but if you win you stay until the next match.

An other force was head force and we were going to fight against them