↞ the rose ↠

2 hours went by and I am sitting in my office , paper works from around the world , everyone want an alliance with the crown but no one of them can keep up with our standards , the only alliance we have is with rosae calello , they were the only ones who should keep up with the wars and fights , the politic e.c.t

The door knocked Alex and Zayn went in , both of them looked extrahuged.

What's going on ?

We have been looking through every letter from force alpha , every little detail about the girls , of course they went by warrior names , so we needed to go to their guards and ask them then go to the libra to take every raport about the wars .

Melissa goes by the warrior of shadow , Rin by the fallen warrior and Aida goes by the moon's warrior but people call her also the angel of death.

What is the problem?

Rin is like autumn , soft on the outside and a storm on the inside , she fights with calmness . kills the victims fast , she likes to be calm and has been taking over the political part of the force , she can be cold and silent for weeks. While mellisa is soft she kills when needed , she has a heart of gold and is the head healer , she is good with people and will do everything to keep people safe.

And Aida is like a storm , she is cold towards everyone a rebellion , she doesn't smile often and have been harmed , she kills without a second though , but she is gentle with kids and women , her force is known to respect women and their is no sexuell actevitis inside the force , she is a good leader and she cares about the other warriors , a report said that the angel of death went through the military hospital with a lamp and helped warriors with their needs , she talked with them and got them to fight .

So what

Rin is my mate aka Zayn's sister who is the opposite of me , I am crazy a troublemaker and she knows all that.

Millisa is mine and she is warm while I am cold , she cares about every one while I care about 10 people if not less.

So I am not the only one who is in deep shit.

I don't really care about mates , whey will just make you weak , but since we two mated years ago things have gone south , people who tried to do the same died and we understood later that what we did years ago only work when you are true mates , so she is my true mate I marked without knowing .

This is a soup of shit and I am not changing , she will live in this castle as my mate and fiance. We will act in front of people , but we will do what we want behind closed doors and I am not bowing for a woman and no one will be able to go inside my heart.

I am known to be a monster and I will live up to that titel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aidas pov

The queen showed us around the castle , it's a very pretty place decorated with gold . Rin was born here so she knew about everything. Soon enough we went all to take a nap , Mellisa is sleeping on the third floor while Rin sleeps in the west wing and I am sleeping on the third floor on the north wing . I didn't look much around , I went directly to bed and overthinking took over .

His eyes are so beautiful like the ocean they are still clearer than the sky , he has gotten taller and muscular , his silver black hair is still short . My heart begun to pound when our eyes meet , I wanted to hug him but I promised myself to not fall in love , to not make that mistake and the solution came to my feet when I was mated to someone who isn't my mate but a test after the other gave other resultats with the years , he was my true mate , every other person who tried to mate without a mating bond died and a horrible death too , to the head magician said that we didn't break the fate we just helped fate and that was right I feel the connection when he looked me in the eyes , the only thought that went was the word mate.