Twenty | Make Him Jealous

Chapter 20 : Make Him Jealous

Damon's Pov

"I look hot," Harley's voice breaks my thoughts. I snap my gaze to the right to see him modeling in the mirror, smoothing out his hair while winking at himself. I clear my throat making him spin around.

"Not so fast. Your hair jells melting," I joke and chuckle. He glared at me and fixes his tie that's hooked to his suit. I'm surprised he even remembers how to put one on considering he doesn't go on dates.

"Why didn't you decide to wear a tuxedo?" He asked while fixing the cuffs on the jacket. "I'm going half," I said standing up and walking to the mirror, standing next to Harley as he continued to flex.

I wore a black pants suit and a white button-up shirt, with the sleeves, rolled up, a simple black tie, pairing it with black and white converses. Just a simple outfit because it's not like it's prom or anything.

"We do look hot," I said looking in the mirror and nodding my head in approval. Harley nodded his head in agreement, "I told you. Girls are gonna have wet dreams tonight," He winked and walked across the room and grabbed his phone as I stood there with a smirk on my face.

"Well, let's go. Our ladies are waiting for us," He opened his bedroom door waiting for me.

"You have a date?" I ask in disbelief.

"Yeah. With three different girls," He smiled and I laugh, fist-bumping him. "Good luck with that," I smirked as we made our way downstairs.

As we walk into the living room, I saw Kate and harmony standing by the front door with a camera in hand, looking through it.

"Hey," I heard a soft voice say from behind me. Turning around, I see Scarlet. I smile softly while eyeing her up and down. She looked hot—- no beautiful actually.

"Hey, you look great," I force myself to smile. I don't understand why it's so hard. Scarlet grinned at me and wrapped her arms around my neck, kissing me slowly. I return the kiss and flinch when I didn't feel anything. No spark.

It used to be there, I don't understand.

"You look very handsome," She whispered and traced her finger over my jawline while biting her lip. I give her a small smile and a kiss on the forehead before pulling away.

I wonder what Hermione looks like.

I should probably talk to her. . .

"I should go get Hermione," I say to everyone and turn to walk up the stairs when I glanced from the corner of my eyes to see scarlet with a slight frown. I don't want her thinking somethings going on, so I turn around and give her one of my charming smiles making her blush.

Making my way downtown- No I'm kidding, but that did make me laugh to myself. I make my way down the hallway, in front of her bedroom door to see it slightly open. Glancing inside, my jaw drops and I felt my heart skip a beat.

Wow.

I eyed her slowly from head to toe and groaned lowly. Fuck! She looked gorgeous and that dress was not making things any better for me. It showed so much skin and I couldn't help but imagine myself running my fingers over every inch of her smooth skin. Shit! No, I can't think like this. I shake my thoughts away before walking in slowly.

She didn't notice and continued to stare at herself in the mirror. So many emotions were going through her mind and wondered what they could be. She is filled with so many secrets, I wanted to know them all.