BTL 22

I think y'all should listen to the song while reading this. Ava🌺

Zaya P.O.V

"Oooo- right there don't stop." I moaned, spreading my legs even further to give him more access to my womanhood while sitting in between his legs. While one hand massaging my boob and the other rubbing my clit. I feel his middle finger move in and out of me gently; I shut my eyes tightly as he gave me the purest feeling of ecstasy... Ever.

"Damn you tight." He whispers in my ear making my lips curve into a smile, I then feel his lips on my neck then my earlobe. I hummed, pushing his index finger further inside of me.

"I think we need to stop," I said, wanting more of him. He pulls his finger out of me.

"Why... don't you think we've waited long enough?" He asks, making a face.

"This is romantic and all, but I want you in the bed, not in a tub." I turned to him seductively, pulling his phallus under the water making him jerk his pelvis and bit his bottom lip making me want him more.

"Mm." He just looks at me seductively, not saying a word or moving a muscle.

"Are you just gonna sit there or are you gonna take charge?"

"I'm not nor do I want to fuck you, I want to make love to you and if you want the same thing, then- beg." Well, that was random... Fuck it. If that's what he wants, then he'll get it and then some.

"Take me please baby... I'm all yours forever." Once those words left my lips I watched as the water cascaded off his body, now standing over me coming into full contact with his member. It was fully erect I wanted to take him into my mouth but I opted not and waited for his command.

"You want to breathe me in don't you?"

"So bad."

"Take my hand."

"Yes Sir," I said, taking his hand.  

After he helped me out of the tub, he got behind me, placing his hands back over my eyes. I giggled at his romantic side; I moaned feeling him walk us over to the direction we were headed. Just to have his hands on me is an orgasm itself.

"What do you think?!" He unveiled my eyes to this room, I looked around briefly then turned to look at him

"What do you think?!" He unveiled my eyes to this room, I looked around briefly then turned to look at him. I wanted to tell him those three little words, but I could tell he already knew.

"I love you more... so much more." He said cherishly, placing me on the bed then walked over to the stereo. Let It Burn by Jazmine Sullivan begin to play. "I hope you like the song, I'll change it if-"

"No, it fits us now come here and make love to me." As he gets closer to me, I get wetter and wetter. Shit, he hasn't touched me yet... Oh, fuck. I thought even as he was pulling me down by my feet.