Chapter 3

(Fay's Pov)

After lunch, me and Abby both walk out of the cafeteria. As we do, I get pulled into a hard chest once again. "Hey baby," Levi whispers in my ear. Shivers run down my spine and I think Levi noticed because he smirks at me. I look away from him and blush. My gaze falls on Abby who gives me a questioning look. I just shrug.

Since me and Levi have the same classes after lunch, we both walk to gym. When we get to the girls locker room, Levi tells me he'll wait by the bleachers in the gym for me. I nod and walk into the girls locker room. As I'm changing, I notice my blue and white gym uniform is way to small for me. Mama must of gotten the wrong size. Once I'm done I walk into the gym.

As soon as I walk into the gym, there are whistles and howls and they are all directed at me. I look around the bleachers to find Levi. Once I see him, he looks very angry but I walk to him. As soon as I'm in arms length with him, he grabs my waist and bends down to whisper in my ear, "What. The. Hell. Are you wearing," he asks sounding scary. I start shaking as he glares at me.

"I-I, my g-gym uniform..." I stutter.

He realizes my slightly shaking figure and his whole demeanor softens. He sighs and says, "I'm sorry baby. It's just... this gym uniform is way too small for my liking." I nod, understanding.

I'll have to remind mama to get a bigger size.

An hour later, gym class ends. "Fay, I want you to meet me outside the girls locker room when you're done changing okay?" I nod.

"Words, baby."

"Y-yes Levi."

After I'm done changing, I am waiting outside the girls locker room for Levi. A few minutes go by and I see him walking over to me. I observe him from here. I just now noticed he has an eyebrow piercing, a nose piercing, a lip piercing and both of his ears are pierced. Jeez I only have my ears pierced. I realized I was staring for too long and now he has a smirk on his face. "Like what you see baby," he asks smugly.

"I-I don't k-know." Goodness he makes me super nervous.

"Cute," he chuckles and wraps his arm around my shoulders as we walk to our next class.

(Levi's Pov)

Me and Fay get to our next class and we sit in the back. Once the teacher starts doing whatever, I take this time to observe my baby. Her beautiful blonde hair, her blue eyes, her cute little nose, her pink rosy lips that are begging to be kissed. I can just imagine them being around my-

Fucking hell. Not yet. She's not ready.

I continue to eye her cute little frame and think why not tease her a bit. I place my large hand on her thigh. She freezes and looks down at my hand and then she looks up at me with those doe eyes and blushes. Just to tease her a bit more, I slide my hand up further and under skirt. She whimpers and it takes everything in me to not pick her up and leave this shit hole to do so many unholy things I can think of to her.

Luckily I have enough self-control. I slide my hand to the previous position it was in and she pays attention to the teacher again.

Once the bell rings, I take Fay's hand and walk out of the class. "Fay baby do you have a ride home?"

"Y-yes. My m-mama is picking me u-up."

"Well after today, I will start picking you up and dropping you off okay baby?"

She nods but I give her a look saying she needs to speak with words.

"Yes Levi," she says quietly. I smile and bend down to kiss her forehead. She's so tiny compared to my 6'4 frame. I love it.

We wait at the front entrance of the school for her mother to get here when I feel a tug on the hem of my shirt. I look down to my Fay and give her questioning look.

"T-thank you for b-being my friend Levi," she smiles. My heart almost bursts. She is so fucking adorable.

"You're welcome baby," I smile back.

(Fay's Pov)

Once I see my mama's car in the parking lot, I turn to Levi and hug his waist since I barely reach his chest. He hugs me back, warmth immediately engulfing me and pulls away. He taps my butt lightly with his hand and I giggle. "See you tomorrow baby," he yells when I get to the passenger door of my mama's car.

On our way home, mama starts asking questions that make me wanna jump out of the car. She asks a lot of questions when she's nervous.

"How was school?"

"Good."

"Did you make any friends?"

"Yes. Two of them."

"Were your teachers and classmates nice to you?"

"Yes mama."

"Who was that boy you hugged?"

"Levi, my friend," I smiled just talking about him.

"Is he in a gang?"

That question almost makes my eyes bulges out of their sockets, almost.

"M-mama no! He would never, he's really nice to me and he's my friend," I frown almost mad that she asked such a question. I mean it would make sense for her to think that because of his tattoos and piercings and his dark demeanor. Well I hope he's not in a gang. I'll have to ask him about it tomorrow.

"Okay! Just wondering. I'm just trying to keep you-"

"Safe. I know. Oh! By the way he said he'll pick me up and drop me off for school, is that fine with you," I ask. Hopefully she says yes.

"Fine but he better drop you off right after school young lady. Unless you ask me or your father if you're going somewhere after school," she says hesitantly and sternly.

I squealed obviously happy. Then I realized I don't have Levi's number. I frown. Just as I'm about to tell mom she'll have to take me to school tomorrow because I don't have Levi's number and he doesn't know where I live, my phone dings meaning I got a notification.

I got a message from... Levi?!

Levi ♥️: Hey Fay baby, I stole your phone to put my number in it. 2:50 PM

Me: Hi Levi! 2:50 PM

Levi ♥️: Send me ur address so that I could pick u up tomorrow. 2:51 PM

Me: *Address* :) 2:52 PM

Levi ♥️: Thank u baby ;) Facetime me when you get home. Be a good girl until then yeah? 2:52 PM

I blush.

Me: Okay Levi. 2:53 PM

As soon as we get home, I rush out of the car and into the house, excited to call Levi.

Hello my fello children. sorry i havent updated in a while, school is a pain. anywayssssss

bananas or strawberrys? its strawberrys for me.

~Mia ♥️