Chapter 6

(Fay's Pov)

After lunch, Levi asked if I wanted to have a sleepover at his house! Boy oh boy!

I texted mama and asked if I could. Surprisingly she said I could but I have to stay with Levi at all times.

When school ended, Levi took me home to pack a bag for the night. As soon as we got to my house, I immediately ran out of the car ignoring Levi's yells for me to stop running.

I'm so close to my front door but I'm stopped by a hand grabbing me by my waist. I turn and I look up at an angry looking Levi. Oops.....

"When I tell you to stop running, you stop. And did you stop?" he says angrily.

"N-no..."

He leans down to whisper into my ear, "I think you deserve a punishment for being a bad girl."

I whimper and look down.

"Now go inside and pack a bag. I'll be by my car," I respond by nodding and going inside. Suddenly I'm scared and excited at the same time.

After saying hi to mama, I run up the stairs and into my room. I get out a bag and stuff it with pjs and clothes for tomorrow, not paying attention to what I'm putting in the bag. I walk into my bathroom and grab my toothbrush and my hairbrush. I put them in my bag and close it, ready to leave.

I go downstairs and hug mama bye.

I walk out of the house and walk to Levi's car. He's leaning against the passenger side. He looks up and approaches me, taking my bag from my hand. He puts it in the backseat and opens the passenger door for me to get in. When I get in, the drive to his house begins.

I frown when the car ride is silent.

"L-levi," I stutter.

He doesn't say anything.

Once we get to his house, he opens the car door for me. I get out while he grabs my bag. We walk to his front door. He opens it and walks in with me behind him.

As soon as the door closed, he dropped my bag and turned to me with a dark expression on his face. I back up as he slowly starts walking towards me. I whimper when I'm stopped by door behind me. Soon he's in front of me with his hands on the sides of my head, on the door.

I look down and fiddle with the hem of his shirt.

"L-levi I'm s-sorr-"

"Shhh," he cuts me off.

I start to get frustrated. I didn't even do anything bad! All I did was run to my house. He's just being a meanie for no reason.

Suddenly he grabs my arm and takes me towards his room I'm assuming. My assumption was correct as we walk into a room with a king sized bed with black and grey, silk sheets. He has a bathroom connected.

He sits on the edge of the bed, letting go of my arm. He scans my body from head to toe slowly. His eyes burning me. Why is it so hot in here?

"Take off your skirt," he demands. W-wait what?

"W-what-"

"Take. Off. Your. Skirt. Now."

I hesitantly start taking my skirt off with shaky hands. And he just watches.

My skirt is fully off, at my feet. My cheeks burn as I noticed the underwear I'm wearing. White cheeky panties that has daisies on it.

Levi stands, towering over me. My head reaching somewhat below his chest.

His next move makes my breath hitch. He circles around me, looking at my body. His index finger slides under the hem of my panties, making it slap against my skin.