Lead

It's been about a week since Adriel came to Wallace Mansion. His wounds are now completely healed, he is now allowed to walk out of his room to garden and library, where he spend most of his time now.

Adriel tries his best to stay out of the way of Blasie and Theo, who still manage to find ways to mock him. Jaspen is nice towards him whenever they meet, eventhough they barely exchanged any words. Adriel met Edward a few times, that guys seems to be pretty busy, Adriel rarely sees him at home. Edward have his strong aura radiating from him, that can surely make anyone scare to get into his bad side.

Edward was pretty formal with him the times they spoke about his accident.

In these last one week, Adriel got this same flashes of memory of being hit with a truck. Everytime he saw it, it gets more and more clear.

He tried his best to provide every details to Edward, in a hope that he can find some lead.

Adriel hoped that Edward would know something about his past, but it was told that Wallace brother are his Long lost cousin and they don't have any idea about his life or even his name.

Adriel is thankful to Edward for taking care of him, eventhough they are not that closely related and knew nothing about each other, other than names.

Today Doctor Cullen will be coming to visit him for checkup, May be There's still hope for him.

---------------------------------------------------

"Hello Mr Wallace" Doctor Cullen greeted Edward.

"Hello Doctor, Thanks for accepting my request" Edward spoke

"It's completely fine, as long as you are taking care of that boy" Doctor Cullen replied calmly.

When Edward asked him to do routine check-up at home instead of visiting hospital, eventhough he was wary at first he accepted.

That boy really caught his interest.

He might be young in age, but he is a fighter.

If it's anyone else in his place, they might don't even make it alive.

He know the power of Wallace family or should I say Edward Wallace , Before their money and power there's nothing they can't do. When it was revealed that the boy is his half brother born from his father's affair, Cullen agreed to keep this secret safe not for his life, but also for the boy. He clearly know what Wallace would do to keep their name in society, even if it means killing their own blood.

"Adriel, Are you feeling any kind of pain? " Doctor Cullen asked, while he continued examining the boy.

"No doctor, other than the occasional headache, I am fine" Adriel replied.

"Other than the memory of truck, did you saw any other glimpse of past" Doctor asked

"No doctor"

"Don't worry, I told you before, it will take some time" He assured the boy, who looked a bit worried.

"Is there anything else, you want to say" Doctor asked as he watched the boy who seem to be lost in his own thought.

"No"

"Are you sure?"

Adriel was having a internal battle, whether he should speak his doubts or not.

"Doctor, I don't know if it's my imagination or what..." He spoke a bit unsure.

Doctor Cullen gave him a encouraging nod to continue

"I feel like, that accident was intentional, that truck came full speed to hit my car from behind, I.... I also feel like someone was with me inside the car at that moment" Adriel told the doctor.

It might be his imagination, but Everytime he got those glimpse, he could feel someone was beside him.

----------------------------------------------------

"I have checked him, he's completely fine, He just need to get out more, it's the only way he could get his memory back" Doctor Cullen told Edward Wallace, ignoring the other two younger Wallace brothers remarks about Adriel acting as he lost his memory.

"It's all his acting" Blasie spat

Ignoring him, Edward and Jaspen led Dr Cullen outside.

"Mr Wallace, did you got any leads about Adriel" Dr Cullen asked suddenly almost in a proffesional mode.

"No, we are still looking for it" Jaspen replied instead.

"Adriel just told me that, he felt someone's presence with him in the car and he thinks that The accident might be intentional" Dr Cullen informed them.

"Doctor, may be it just his imagination, I had my mens look for the car, but it was no where to be found" Edward replied.

"It might be true, but what about the man who admitted him in the hospital and gave your name, he is also Missing" Dr Cullen point out.

"What are you trying to say Doctor?" Jaspen asked confused,

"It's a thought in my head, May be the man who admitted Adriel was the one with him in the car. After they met accident, the person might have survived with minor injured. he later admitted Adriel in the hospital and took the car away fearing legal problems" Dr Cullen spoke

"But how will he move the car from the spot, the accident will surely take everyone's attention" Jaspen point out.

"Mr Cullen, from the time Adrian was admitted in the hospital, the accident might have occured late night and no one might in the spot that time. anyways it's all my assumptions" Dr Cullen explained.

"Doctor, you have great imagination" Edward spoke with a slight smile.

What Doctor Cullen told have so many loop holes, but something clicked inside Edwards head.

May be a lead