Challenge 1: Holding hands.

After the little kiss that Yuri gave Tooru, the hairy gave her the opportunity to have a date with him.

Fujisaki didn't even have to ask.  His "crush" just said "let's go to the park today at three" after kissing him.  He said it with some inconsistencies, but being a very good stalker he could understand that perfectly.

And there he was, sitting on a bench in the main park of the city, looking around with a little fear to see if he could see his darling hairy girl approaching.

And after almost an hour of waiting for Yuri, he saw him coming towards him from the right side.

He was embarrassed and looked down, when he raised it again Ayato Yuri was already next to her.
He could tell that he was a bit sweaty, with his shirt a little messy and his hair a little messier than usual.
He was definitely with some guy ... Ah.

- Sorry for being late.  -

- U-Uhm ... Don't worry, it's fine.  You are worth waiting for, Yuri-kun.

Ayato just nodded smiling in response.

This ... It was kind of weird.  They were just sitting on one of the benches in the park, staring straight ahead.
Although good, yuri was humming a song under her breath.
Nobody said anything to the other, nobody did anything beyond that.

Until out of nowhere the pelirosa got up and started walking to the left.  Obviously hoping that the black-haired man would follow him.

Tooru caught that intention and trotted a little until he reached the pelirosa's side.
They stayed like that for a couple of minutes, then Yuri got annoyed, frowned and gave a short snort.
He took the green-eyed man's hand and returned to his "natural" state.

The raven on the part of him was really happy internally.  He didn't say anything, apparently no words were needed at the time.
Just walking to ... (Who knows where really) and holding hands was enough.