Challenge 5: Kiss.

A warning before anything else.

1. You're probably going to see the word "pelirosa" in the story. Just so you keep in mind, by this I mean Yuri. You know, because him hair is pink.

2. Sorry if you see any feminine pronouns! It's some mistake of mine. But if you see it in a context that doesn't fit, remember that the correct thing to say is "him" or "he". Well? It's only correct if you're going somewhere outside of Morí Morí and you're talking to or about a girl.

3. And please, PLEASE, PLEASE, vote and comment, I need to see if you really like this....

But anyway, thanks for the 700 views, I love you guys. 💓

---

It was Friday and Fujisaki was on his way to the Yaribu.

Why, did he join? Was he contacted for an orgy and since Yuri was there, did he accept?
No, nothing like that.

Well, it could be, though.

-

When he was already inside, he stayed glued to the door. His back specifically.

- Baboo, you came!

Yuri exclaimed, running to hug him.

- R-right, all because of Yuri-kun.

- Welcome to the photography club, stalker-kun. - Said Akemi approaching the hugging boys.

- Akemi, you know his last name is Fujisaki. I don't think he feels comfortable when you call him a stalker-kun.

- So, Yuri, stalker-kun, shall we start?

Ayato separated from Tooru a little and nodded several times to the bluish-eyed man's question.

Tamura rolled his eyes, Akemi had completely ignored him.

[---]

About six minutes later they were all sitting in a circle, they were going to do something calm.

Because yes, compared to the club activities what they were going to do that time was going to be something very calm.

They were going to play kissing games.
They would spin a blue dildo that was in the middle of the circle, and the person who was pointed at the tip had to choose two people who would have to kiss each other for a certain amount of time, the maximum time range being seven minutes.

Yuri was the first to turn, with Yacchan being the one pointed by the dildo.
What was Yacchan doing there? The same as Tooru. Only Yacchan was invited by Tamura.

- Akemi and Shikatani...? For three minutes.

Akemi didn't wait long and put her hands behind the back of Shikatani's neck -who was on her right side- and started kissing him intensely.
And of course the boy with glasses did not take long to reciprocate in the same way.

Itome, who was on Akemi's left side, simply put on a sad face and lowered his gaze to avoid looking at them.
He was just being observant, he didn't want to kiss someone else other than his boyfriend, Akemi. Though it saddened him that the bluish-eyed guy was still sleeping with and kissing other people. It was pitiful.

The three minutes passed quickly for everyone, except for Itome, who got the worst of it in those three minutes.

The person who was kissed-that is, Shikatani-was to turn the dildo now.

he did so and out came Yuri as the person targeted.

- You and Toono.

Yuri denied, she could have sex with anyone, but not kiss anyone.

Yes, for Yuri kissing was something more serious than sex, because well, it was, wasn't it?

- Well, you'll have to have an orgy or take first place this month.

The pelirosa lifted his shoulders, not really caring.
He picked up the dildo and twirled it around, giving it to himself.

He smiled sideways.

- Tooru an me. Seven mi-nu-tes.

He grabbed the red-haired man's shoulders and began to kiss him.

Tooru had never kissed-except for the time Yuri kissed him. - But he had practiced it. Always out of nowhere he would take his hand and put it so that it looked like lips, then start a 'dance', his lips against his hand.

So, like answering a test after practice, Tooru with what he knew fought back and reciprocated the kiss.
Causing, without being able to help it, his nose to bleed. Yuri stopped for a second to wipe the blood with his sleeve and then continued kissing him.

They were like that for a long time, having pauses obviously.
Since they started with the kiss they technically got out of the game.

The others kept playing as if nothing was happening, although when they had been kissing for about five minutes Akemi and Tamura would say things like 'Long live boyfriends!' or 'Fuck already!'.
But Tooru and Yuri ignored it because they were in their own world, so finally the things the blond and blue-haired guy said stopped, to continue the game normally, ignoring the pair of chewing gum that was.