Challenge 2: Caresses/Touches. (Anywhere)

Author's note: The chapters are related. Like a common story, one chapter is the continuation of the other.
And when I see that it does not fit that it is considered as a "continuation", I will warn you "This does not affect the story itself" now yes, continue xd.

At the end of so much walking aimlessly, they came to a kind of mobile home, but instead of being a house it was an ice cream parlor.  With about 3 tables with 4 chairs around each one for those who would like to eat there.

Tooru was quick to tell Yuri that he would buy him ice cream and he would pay.
The hair-pink guy, nodded and sat down at the first table.

- Chocolate.  -

He said without further ado.  Tooru nodded, went to the girl taking the order and told her to give him a couple of ice cream in a glass.
The first with a couple of round portions of chocolate and the second with, equally, a couple of round portions with vanilla chips.

The other person who works there was a brown-haired boy, who was the one who carried out the order and when he was ready he gave it to the girl and she gave it to the black-haired man.  He paid exactly what it was and went back to Yuri, sitting across from him and setting his ice cream in the middle of the table.

Yuri just took it, took the spoon, and started eating.  When he licked it he could tell for miles that he was doing it intentionally for double meaning.

He just looked down at his legs after taking the ice cream and then kept his gaze there as he ate it.

After a few minutes he was finishing his ice cream, all he had left was some melted ice cream.  He scraped the glass with the spoon until he could get out most of the liquid that was left.
He put the glass on the table along with the spoon inside and there he realized that Yuri was no longer in front of him but next to him.

Yuri twisted her mouth a little.  He put his left hand on the black-haired's left leg, and with his right hand he began to stroke his hair, occasionally smelling it.
And he also sometimes raised his left hand to caress Fujisaki's right cheek, and give his two of his on his nose.

Tooru was simply smiling.  That the person you like, apart from having taken a little time for you, is stroking your hair.
Absolute happiness was what Fujisaki felt the most at that moment.

- Yuri-kun ...

- Mh?

- Can we go see a movie?

- M-hm.

Tooru's eyes lit up again.

- Gre-great!  Let's go to my house then.

He took a napkin and wiped his lips and around them.
And at Yuri's request he took another and did the same to him, feeling like the luckiest boy in the world.

He got up from his chair along with Yuri, he took his hand, he returned the hold and they began to walk towards the house of the black-haired man following the indications of the path that he gave.