prologue

Emma's POV.

Eden Hall was definitely different but was better than I expected.  I made varsity with my best friend Adam, life was good.  Charlie and I were fighting a lot more than normal, I thought it was just because of me being on varsity and the fact that he didn't get captain this year.  I started noticing that he was hanging out with this Linda girl a lot but I never thought that he would cheat on me.  

When I found out that I made varsity I was ecstatic, it was everything that I had ever wanted to do.  Charlie wasn't that happy though,  I didn't understand why.  I was so supportive of him with everything but as soon as he needed to support me he didn't.  That was the first flag.  My grandmother always taught me that a boy gets three flags then once he passes that you dump him.  On varsity, I was a second-line left d and I had made so many friends and was having a lot more fun than I thought I was going to.  

Charlie's second strike was when he lied to me saying that he was hanging with Guy and Louis.  When I called them they told me he was with Linda.  I felt like all the trust that we had built up during the past year of dating was completely gone just like that.  I was crying in the varsity locker room when Rick came in.  He had been super nice to me and a plus was that he was super hot which I felt bad for saying because of charlie but he was hanging out with another girl and he was lying to me.  He was super nice and comforted me I haven't had someone do that in a while.  Normally it was Charlie but he hasn't been there for me in a while.

The third strike was when I saw them kissing after school.  He was straight-up lying to my face and it was worse than another feeling I have felt. When I confronted him about it he brushed it off like it was nothing and I felt even more heartbroken than before.  

That was how we broke up but now it was time for revenge...........

This is my first story if you have any suggestions drop a comment and please like this!!!!!