Lunch Time Fiasco

Can we just talk about Adam in this picture.  I also just wanted to thank you guys for reading this and I love all of you.  Let me know how you guys like this so far and any suggestions you guys have.

At Lunch:

" So when we walk into the cafeteria you are going to put your hand in my pocket and I will wrap my arm around you and we have to act like a couple,"  She knew that this was going to be hard no matter how much time she had to get over Charlie.  Emma put her heart and soul into that relationship and she thought that it meant something to him too.  She had been mentally preparing to see Charlie and Linda together but she still loved him deep down and nothing could change the fact that he was her first love.  He would always have a special place in her heart even in the future when she would move on, for real this time,  and nothing could change the fact. 

Meanwhile, Rick was feeling somewhat similar, he thought that Mindy would be different and not just use him because he okayed varsity hockey.  It hurt deep down knowing that he was just another piece in her sick little game of popularity, but he could never let anyone know that not even Emma, who would be feeling similar.  Deep down that caused another insecurity, being used for popularity.  Adding this to the growing list of insecurity's, expectation's and multiple other factors were causing an extreme amount of stress that was released on the ice. 

   " Okay, so Mindy comes into the lunchroom at 12 on the dot and we have to walk in after that just remember darling we are in love,"  Rick said very sarcastically and Emma thought that this was quite annoying and Rick loved pissing her off he thought it was hilarious.

"Okay you ready just remember to actually act like you like me and you aren't just using me to get over your ex ok."  Emma knew that this would make Rick mad and did this on purpose.

"I'm not an idiot  I know how to act like a couple I did have a girlfriend before I do hope you realize that."

" Oh I know but I just wanted to remind you to not be a sexist pig and treat you like one of your little girl toys that you seemed to have every week before Mindy," Emma responded with attitude and sarcasm dripping off of every word.

Now not only did they have to act like a couple they had to not argue with each other which may not be an easy task for either of them considering the fact that they are both very stubborn people who have a slight distaste for each other. 

As they walked into the cafeteria everyone's eyes were on them.  Some with jealousy other with shock even some confusion, which only made both Emma and Rick even happier that people were believing them.

Charlie and Mindy were shocked, to say the least, they were beyond jealous over the fact that the people that they once loved had moved on so quickly.  Both of them were expecting their exes to come crawling back begging to be taken back not to move on within a matter of a week.  Charlie was feeling extremely guilty know that the smile Emma was putting up was fake.  When she was fake smiling she wouldn't get the wrinkles around her eyes like she does when she really smiles.  Mindy was fuming, she expected Rick to be completely heartbroken not move on in less than a week.  She needed to make him jealous or even better make Emma jealous.  If she could make her jealous then maybe she could break them up and use Rick for popularity again.  Maybe deep down she really did love him.  She really did but her mom always told her "A man will just break your heart so the minute you get bored break his".  Terrible advice really,  her mom became a drunk after her dad left and with that, she became cold and heartless towards everyone including her daughter.  

Emma knew that this was wrong to use Rick like this but they were both gaining something from it.  Deep down, unnoticed by Emma at the moment feelings were erupting for Rick and they would only get stronger.

They were sitting down at the varsity table when Mindy and Luis came over,

"So Rick, how's it going with your new girl toy is she only going to last a week or maybe two"  Mindy knew exactly what she was doing but was not expecting the response that she got from Emma

" Oh you must not know, I'm not a new girl toy, I'm just replacing the old trash that used to be his girlfriend. Do you know her short, blonde bimbo who is kinda a whore?  Hey, you know what she kinda looks like you, don't you think so too Rick?"  Emma knew exactly how to push someone's buttons, after all, she is best friends with Fulton Reed and Dean Portman.  She was taught how to chirp someone into crying but that wasn't her mission today.

"You know what I kinda have to agree with you sweetheart the trash kinda does look like her.  Thank god you replaced her your wat better looking than that bimbo."  He knew exactly what she was doing and thought it was hilarious.

" I am not trash at least I didn't get cheated on." Mindy thought that this would get Emma upset it made her want to laugh at her pathetic attempt at an insult back.

" Oh yes because the whore really should be talking, why don't you go sit at the JV table where your boyfriend's table is No One wants you here.  You thought that that was an insult I'm sure my little sister could have a better come back than that."  Emma knew that her words cut deep but hey, she could have brought up Mindy's daddy issues.

That is not how Emma wanted their debut as a 'couple' to go but hey at least people believe it.

~Hey guy's thank you so much for reading this sorry I haven't updated in a while I have been skating a lot recently and hopefully more updates will come your way.  As always please comment and let me know how you like the story and any suggestion love you guys!!!!!!!!!