trapped

Raavi slowly opened her eyes. They felt so heavy, as if someone has taped them shut.

The blinding lights hurt her eyes, but she was desperate to know where she way. She tried to move around, but her hands and legs were tied up.

She was in some sort of.... Basement? Old vehicle parts, used sofa, it was like a dump yard.

She tried to call out for help, but she was gagged with tape.

She looked around for some clue, and at a distance she saw a calendar. She squinted her eyes to check the date.

2 days. It had been 2 days since she was trapped.

How did she end up here? She simply couldn't recall, but flashes of that day appeared in her mind.

~~~

"Di, mai zara market hoke aati hu, aaj mausam bohot accha hai!" Raavi said, grabbing her handbag.

"Haa, mere bacche, jaa. Mai tujhe ek list dungi, zara woh bhi leke aa jayegi please, jaa hi rahi hai toh?" Dhara asked, reaching for a list.

Raavi nodded her head and took the list from Dhara.

It was such a pleasant day. Gloomy weather, drizzle of rain, cool breeze. It was her type of day.

She walked down the road, noticing everything and everyone, except the four people following her.

Just as she turned to take a shortcut, she felt a searing pain in her head, and everything went black

~~~

"Kidnap kiya hai inhone. Oh god. Raavi. Panic mat ho. Kuch nahi hoga. Yaha se nikalne ka raasta soch." Raavi assured herself.

She frantically looked around, but there was no door, just a bathroom attached to this dump.

Maybe there was way out from there? She couldn't risk it, but she needed to be sure. For that she had to go there.

The tape fell off, due to the sweat it has created around her mouth.

" Hello? Koi hai? Mujhe please nikalo!" Raavi called out.

4 men appeared in front of her. All hefty, gunda types.

"Ae phoolkumari. Itni aasani se nahi jaane denge tujhe." Man 1 slyly said.

"Par mujhe washroom jaana hai." Raavi doubled back.

"Ae Sunil. Isko leke jaa udhar" Man 2 said, pointing towards the bathroom.

Kya buddhu log hai.

The man untied Raavi, holding her arms tight in her grip, and walked her towards

Just then, he got a phone call. God knows who it was. But they had a phone. Somehow she had to get it.

Just as they reached the washroom, and the man was about to put his phone away, Raavi feigned her fall, and slipped on him.

The phone flew out of his hands, at an arms distance. Raavi grabbed the phone and hid it, before anyone noticed.

"Sorry. Pair phisal gaya tha" Raavi innocently said.

She entered the washroom and locked the door. She looked around and saw a small window. Not enough for her to escape, but enough to alert a passerby about her presence.

She also saw a huge board, that said Redpipes Factory, and right behind it was a field. She made a quick mental note of it.

She looked around, and they somehow had left newspapers in here. She balled them up and threw out about 10-15 newspaper balls.