crazy

The whole world stopped around them. The trees stopped rustling, no winds, even if there was a murder happening around them, they wouldn't notice.

Raavi stood speechless. Had she heard that right? Or was she imagining things?

"Pyaar ho gaya hai tujhse, gadhedi. Nahi reh sakta tere bina. Tujhe kisi aur ke saath nahi dekh sakta. Apne se door nahi kar sakta. Tera haath pakadna chahta tu, sabke saamne apna bana na chahta hoon, roz subah uthkar tujhe apne baahon me lena chahta hoon"

"Pichle ek-dedh mahine me, har roz sochta tha, ki kab bolu tujhe, par himmat hi nahi hoti hai. " Shiva blurted out.

Raavi was dumbfounded. He loved her too?

"Yehi bolne ke liye tujhe yaha laaya tha maine. Lekin nahi, tujhe apne aashiq ke saath aashiqui ladani thi, woh bhi mere na hote hue"

She snapped back into reality. How dare he accuse her of having an affair?

"Abe oh bhootnath, bohot zabaan chala li tune, itni giri hui lagti hu mai tujhe?" Raavi spat. "Pata hai kiska phone tha? Mera chhota 6 saal ka bhaanja hai na, Rahul, uska. Usse ghar aana tha humare. Usko I love you nahi bolungi toh kise bolungi, haa?"

All the anger on Shiva's face melted. It was his turn to be dumbstruck. He really had misread the situation. He felt so dumb.

Now that all the anger had melted away, it took him back a few minutes, and he couldn't believe what he said.

The truth.

"Aur tune kabse ye 'aashiq aashiq' laga rakha hai, mai bhi dekh rahi hu. Haa karti hu mai kisi se pyaar, jaanna chahta hai kaun? Raavi angrily blabbered.

She pulled him closer to her by his collar, until their bodies were inches apart.

"Toh sun! Hai ek ladka, Shiva Pandya naam ka. Mere saath hi rehta hai, mera pati? Tu jaanta hoga na usko?"

Background song:

She angrily let go of his collar, causing him to stumble back a bit.

She looked away and tried to compose herself, her anger was shooting through the roof at this point.

She closed her eyes, and flashes of what she just said run through her mind.

NO. WHAT DID I DO?

She jerked her head up, only to find Shiva already looking at her with a piercing gaze. But he wasn't angry, he was stunned. He didn't know what to say.

The two of them rewind these few minutes, and they can clearly see on each other's face, that this confession wasn't supposed to happen like this.

Eyes wide, mouth open, can't form proper words.

Raavi furrowed her eyebrows. Is that a smile appearing on his face?

Song ends.

"Kya kaha tune? Maine dhang se suna nahi." Shiva said, definitely not trying to hide his smile.

Raavi would burst if she had to repeat that again. Face flushed with colour, she tried to move.

"Kuch nahi. " She pushed him away, only slightly, and began to walk away.

But a pair of hands pulled her back by her waist. Shiva faced her towards him, and had his arms wrapped around her waist tightly. He wasn't going to let her go that easily.

"Maine kuch suna nahi tune abhi kya bola. Waapas bol." Shiva looked at her.

Clearly, he was teasing her. Why should she not do the same? She wrapped her hands around his neck, and nodded no, trying not to smile.

"Pyaar karti hai kisi se?" He asked, pulling her closer to him.

"Haa. Mere pati se. Isliye tera koi chance nahi hai." Raavi was smiling from ear to ear.

Background song:

They held their gaze, and bursting out in laughter, they hugged each other. Arms wrapped around each other, just like it was meant to be.

Nature, on cue, poured its love down on the both of them.

Breaking the hug, but not letting go of each other, they were all smiles. The rain complimented all emotions felt that day. It didn't matter that it was raining, and they were drenched from head to toe.

Shiva picked Raavi up, and both of them twirled in the rain, laughing and whooping, just enjoying the moment.

Putting her down, they joined foreheads, eyes closed and breathing heavily

Putting her down, they joined foreheads, eyes closed and breathing heavily. All this laughing and yelling has taken the wind out of them. They just couldn't stop smiling.

Song ends.

"Sun na." Shiva said, entwining their hands.
"Hmm." Raavi stood closer to him.

"I love you, meri chipkali." Shiva finally said, breathing a sigh.

Now, there were tears of happiness in both of their eyes. Their bodies couldn't contain all this happiness.

Raavi wiped his tears away, "I love you, mere bhootnath."

Shiva cupped her face, and placed a kiss on her forehead. Raavi stood on her toes, and placed a kiss on Shiva's forehead.

Shiva's hand shifted to her waist, while Raavi wrapped her hands around his neck.

Foreheads together, they finally found their source of happiness.

Each other.

~~~

The Pandya House was playing cards, when Shiva and Raavi entered the house, hand in hand. Looking like they had found the world in each other.

Nobody had paid attention to them yet, they were aware that they had come home, but everyone was focused on the game.

"Tum dono kaha chale gaye the?" Gombi asked, not looking at them.

"Picnic pe." Raavi smiled, not taking her eyes off her dear husband.

Krish put down his cards and yelled in happiness, but stopped yelling midway, as soon as he noticed them.

Everyone turned to look, and nobody could believe it.

Drenched from head to toe, holding hands, looking at each other with so much love, it could be overflowing.

"Tum log toh bheeg gaye, jaao change karlo." Dhara stuttered, surprised.

The two love birds gave a small smile to the family, and went to their room.

"Hogaya." Dhara said, turning back to game, smiling.

"Inhe bhi pyaar ho gaya."

- - - - -

How does it feel, finally reading this chapter? :) Don't forget to vote!