Mission: Entertainment. [VOTE NOW!]

"Super secret boy band meeting in the kitchen!" Tony's voice rang through the air.

I looked at the punching bag in front of me and patted it on the top.

"Adeiu." I said, walking away. I tuned on my heels and gave the bag a smirk. "For now."

I rode the elevator to the living area, and mar hed into the kitchen, slightly embarrassed at my appearance. I had on a maroon sports bra, matching maroon shoes, black leggings, and my hair was sticking to my face with sweat. Almost everyone was already there already, except for the two Asgardians.

"Oh, Y/N, I thought you were the reason Loki was missing." Clint  smirked.

"I'm going to choose to ignore that." I stated, sitting next to Nat at the bar.

"Stark, must you call me using the man in the ceiling?" the god of mischief entered the room, book in hand. "It is quite disturbing to hear a disembodied voice when reading."

"Nerd!" Tony teased. "Imagine reading books as a hobby." A rogue ball of green smacked his forehead and left behind a swirly "L".

Loki smirked, and the others ignored the letter, as they had done many times before. We had a game amongst the team, Loki would put a letter or symbol on someone, and everyone would guess how long it would take for the person to notice it. Once, Clint walked around with the image of a leprechaun on the back of his neck for 2 weeks before he noticed it.

"Friends!" Thor boomed, walking out of the elevator. "Do we have a mission?"

"Indeed." Tony said, pulling out a remote. He clicked a button and the television turned on.

"Mission: Entertainment?" Steve read the bold words on the tv.

"Yes. I know we're all bored of just sitting around. Thankfully HYDRA has been quiet, but there really is nothing to do." Tony said, we all nodded. It had been pretty boring, hence why I was training so much. "So." he clapped his hands together. "We have three choices:" he clicked to the next image. "Luxury Cruise." an image of a huge cruise ship popped up. "Road Trip." a picture of a tour bus slid into view. "Or Mystery Flight" the last image was a map of the world, and a huge question mark over top of it.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Okay, hi readers!!!! Sorry it's so short!

This is what I'd like to call a Choose your own destiny chapter! (Like those books back in elementary school)

YOU get to decide where the gang goes!

So, this is how it works: the option with the most votes, is what the next few chapters will be about! I promise lots of fluff will happen in all of them, so dont worry.

VOTE HERE!

Comment something on the option you want, and may the odds be ever in your favor!

Avengers: On Deck
(Luxury Cruise)

Fast and Fury-ious
(Road Trip)

We're not taking the Helicarrier
(Mystery Flight)

[I will be closing this in a few days]

Also, if you understand the Clint tattoo reference, I love you.