Chapter - 6

Because of the embarrassment of the night before, the second wife of Sujia was fined to wash her clothes, so she was lying on the bed all day long and became nibbled, eating nibbles of spicy strips from time to time.

[Spicy chicken system, I paid so much, actually only ten packs of spicy strips, how can I get a hundred packs? 】Looking at the remaining balance of the eight packs, Su Jiao uncomfortably muttered two sentences.

Even after more than a day of adjustment, Su Jiao Jiao thought of that incident, she felt that her face was hot and spicy. At such a great price, the result was ten packs of spicy strips, which was a loss.

The matchmaker system is very guilty and weakly said: [There is also a packet of salt and pepper fish (dry gan)...]

Su Jiao hummed: "How can it be the same?" Spicy strips are my favourite! 】

The matchmaker system dare not speak anymore.

Su Jiao shook his head and continued to lie down.

The original owner has a bad temper and is spoiled by the family. The young girls of the same age do not like to play with her. Older women also cannot play with her, so no friends come to congratulate her at this time. After all, Hershey wanted to give something, even a small gift.

But at this time when everyone is very poor, small gifts are also reluctant, especially for people who have not dealt with them before.

She doesn't like to go out to herself and feels strange when she arrives at someone else's territory, so she stays at home quietly.

However, the parents of the homestay are still very pleased with their daughter's dexterity in these two days, and they never say anything.

But someone came today.

"Jiaojiao, Zhang Yu came to you to play." Sun Fang shouted.

Tomorrow is the day of marriage. The parents of the homestay did not ask for leave or work for the past two days. Sun Fang was busy at home. Su Zhengyang ran to the town all day and did not know what to do. Sujiao said many times not to No matter what the money is kept, he won't listen to it after using it. She will only treat what she hasn't seen, otherwise, she will be guilty.

Hearing Sun Fang's voice, Su Jiao Jia immediately sat up and asked the system to take back the half-eaten spicy strips, and then opened the doors and windows for a breath, then smiled and opened the door to greet Zhang Yu, seeing that she was new Clothes, smiled and said: "Are you wearing new clothes? Beautiful."

Nowadays, the girls are dressed in two braids, and Su Jiao did not change it suddenly. Zhang Yu is also like this, but her hair is slightly yellow and her skin is not fair enough, but the facial features are not bad. , Wearing a beige (colour) shirt, tall and thin, quite fashionable.

Zhang Yu nodded, smiled shyly, looked at Su Jiao Jiao, enviously said: "You too, turned white a lot."

After only a day's absence, I felt that it was beautiful, which made Zhang Yu, who was born with yellow skin, envious.

Su Jiao Jia was taken aback, thinking that her difference was seen, and pulled her in to sit, and if nothing happened, she said, "No, always like this."

The two went to town together the day before yesterday. They walked too fast and didn't talk much. Zhang Yu didn't continue to discuss the question of Bai Baibai, but asked curiously, "Are you getting married, are you excited?"

Su Jiao thought for a while and nodded: "There are still some!"

After all, this is the first time.