Chapter - 40

The three children returned home happily, successfully attracting the attention of the family, Sun Fang smiled: "Yo, what's wrong with this? Isn't it your favourite to go to your aunt's house?"

Dabao covered her small mouth, dared not to speak, and ducked to hide.

Erbao looked at his brother and bit his finger to shake his head.

Xiaobao didn't dare to talk when he looked at the two brothers, but the most flexible big eyes flickered.

This looks strange.

Zhang Qian smiled and said, "Isn't my aunt not at home?"

Soon after pregnancy, Li Xiugang (Huai Huai) regained his affection for the child and whispered with his son in his arms: "Erbao, tell your mother, what's wrong? Did your aunt train you?"

Erbao nodded hesitantly, and buried himself in his mother's arms again, unwilling to speak.

Sun Fang is even more curious. Now that the three children are married, they are all very prosperous. As an elder, she lives much more comfortably than the old ladies in the village, so she is more generous and childish at the same time, smiling. A piece of sugar came out of the jar and coaxed: "Xiaobao, let's tell (milk Nai) (milk Nai), is your aunt bullying you?"

As soon as Xiao Bao saw the fruit candy, his saliva stayed. His little head could not hold much, but he was very impressed with the candy. He nodded and opened his mouth immediately to speak.

Dabao, who was hiding aside, panicked and said, "Xiaobao, don't tell me!"

However, it was too late, Xiaobao (milk Nai) whispered (milk Nai) and said angrily: "Aunt shame!"

Everyone was stunned, and then laughed, Li Xiu also took a piece of sugar to tease his son: "Erbao, why do you say your aunt is ashamed?"

Erbao was more tolerant than Xiaobao. After hesitating for a while, Dabao said quickly: "Can't say it! Aunt must be sad!"

"Sugar, good polysaccharide..." Li Xiu maliciously increased the weight,and even stuffed one into Erbao's mouth.

Where the three-year-old child could bear it, he opened his mouth decisively: "Aunt is shy, hug, kiss..."

"Yes, dear~" Xiao Bao nodded, eating Tang Guo with satisfaction.

Dabao looked at the two younger brothers who betrayed her aunt one after another, collapsed and covered her face, her small face blackened: "Be careful not to play with your aunt."

"Sugar, my brother eats sugar..." Erbao smiled blessingly and bounced over a piece of fruit candy.

Dabao faced embarrassment, but his hands were honest.

And a few adults who thoroughly understand what the two children are saying: "...hahaha!"

Li Xiu enviously said: "Little sister and brother-in-law have a very good relationship."

Sun Fang's mouth twitched, and her old face was a bit shameful but noticed one thing, she chose to ask Dabao: "Dabao, is your uncle holding her aunt? Is there anything wrong with your uncle's hand?"

Dabao shook his head: "Uncle held in one hand!"

Sun Fang: "..."

Oh, the son-in-law's physical strength is really good.

But her son-in-law is still hurt. It's not good for a young man to live alone. It's not a point. She is sadly supporting her.

...