Chapter 50

Because Su Jiao was tragically waterloo on the first day of the bed, Song Qinghan became smart and did not require that the bed be divided. The next night, she warmly warmed her bed and returned to her bed.

Su Jiao, who made her want to push half or half without a bed, didn't know what to say.

They all blamed themselves for being too confident at the time, thinking they could bear it, and the result... she was too weak.

Now Su Jiao Jiao wants to take an expression pack of later generations on his face: [the person very regrets]

Because she is going to Song Qinghan's bed, she has to pay the bed fee?

Is this still human?

To dog!

Su Jiao, who woke up the next day, almost did not scratch him to death, but when the night came, she still counselled.

But tonight, she also prepared a secret weapon-hot water bottle!

This thing is still very useful, Su Jiao Jiao put it on his feet, and soon the bed was warm, and even sweated on his body.

Song Qinghan looked at her indifferently and said falsely: "It's good, Jiao Jiao is smart."

Su Jiao: "...hehe."

Get angry, good night (kiss wen) will not be less.

After the two had spoken for a while, Su Jiao got accustomed (sexual xing) to his mouth, and said obediently and charmingly, "Kiss~"

Song Qinghan's eyes are spoiled and he kisses him seriously (kiss wen).

At last, the two men smiled at each other and said good night to each other.

However, in the middle of the night, it should be said that in the early morning, Su Jiao was awakened by freezing again.

The hot water bottle is different from the electric blanket, and it will be cold soon.

When she woke up, her feet were no longer on the hot water bottle, and she probed down. After a long-distance, she came to the cold hot water bottle.

Su Jiao's small face collapsed again and looked at Song Qinghan with a grudge.

This dog man!

Why is she (sleeping Shui) not a warm blanket?

Song Qinghan feels quiet (sleeping Shui).

He quit smoking, did not like drinking, exercise regularly, life habits are simply a template, naturally did not scream these likes, when he (sleeping Shui) felt, his lips flapped, only a shallow breathing sound.

Su Jiao Jiao blinked and shrunk in the bed. After a while, it wasn't warm for a while. In the end, he could only give up and quietly lifted the bed next door.

嘤~

I hope she will move less and won't wake him up.

Su Jiao almost held his breath, his lips squeezed tightly and went over there. First, he passed a pair of legs, and he didn’t dare to follow him. When he felt the heat, he stopped. Go by yourself.