Chapter 6: Bleeding Out

Shino Pov:

Shino-Hey guys what you guys talking about up here hehehehe

Night Freeze- It seem we have a spy boys and we really don't like spys

Guy 1- What should we do to him boss?

Night Freeze- Kill him of course

That is when the second guy use the same shadow quirk (that grab me out of my hiding spot) to try to smash me but I move out of the way just in time.

That is when the first guy pull out 9 swords that were floating in thin air and he tried to stab me but I was able to use my quirk to reflect the damage but soon my moving around didnt last long when Night Freeze froze me in place. That is when the guy with the shadow quirk use his quirk to chain me so I wouldn't be able to leave and the first guy started to stab me in the same place multiple times. I could feel myself bleeding out but I just knew I couldn't die there so I made a choice.

I flash bang them making the three blind before running away but before anything two knifes and a ice blade stab me in the arm, Leg, and chest.

While running I couldn't help but slow down. I jump from building to building until I slip off one building by my own blood and crash landed infront of another building before I past out completely.

Artemis Pov:

While I was cleaning around my shop I heard fighting around the corner. I didn't think differently of it until I heard police sirens and a large thump in front of my door.

When I ran outside to check I saw a man around my age maybe a little older cover in blood bleeding out in front of my door with knifes and I think an Ice blade inside of him.

Artemis- Oh my god what happen

I tried to shake the young man awake but it didn't work so I took the man inside my shop where I lay him down on a table in the back. I soon took off his hero close & Shirt to treat the wounds that were left all over his body. I didn't take off his mask because I had a feeling that they wanted to keep there identity a secret.

I took his hero costume and shirt to my working place where I wash them and fix them so when the man wakes up he would be able to leave without having something left behind.