11

Chelsea •

After putting my hair into a ponytail I pulled my phone out to take a picture.

Liked by amir4x and 538 others

Chelseamarie : unbothered ❤️‍🩹.
Comments turned off .

After posting it I walked out of my room to see Jaybo sitting on the stairs . " you good?" He asked and i nodded .

"I promise I cut that bitch off , she wild for what she did and she gave me the money to get your shit fixed and she apologized" he spoke handing me some Money .

"Okay" i spoke as i counted it .

200$ is definitely not going to be enough but I appreciate her for even giving me that since I fought her and they jumped her .

I walked downstairs and Theresa smiled "there she is , I was worried about you, you didn't come down for dinner last night"

"I went to sleep early" I spoke .

"Well your plate in the fridge if you hungry"

Zariah got up and touched my eye "ouch" i spoke backing up .

"My bad , we beat her ass for
You though" she spoke and i nodded .

"Y'all ready?" I asked grabbing my
Backpack .

They nodded and we got in my car, I drove us to school as they talked about yesterday,

seeing nobody was parked next to amir's car I decided to .

They all got out and went into the school , i waited till I didn't see them then got out walking to Amir's car.

"Hey" i spoke knocking on his window .

He got out with a smirk on his face . "Damn yo eye really fucked up" he spoke tryna touch it .

"And yo car is too" he spoke chucking .

"Are you laughing at me ?" I asked with my face frowned up .

"No , I just didn't know that was you that got beat up on the video"

"What video?"

"Isaiah posted the fight yesterday" amir spoke .

I shook my head , it be yo own cousin embarrassing you .

I walked off from Amir and went to my first class . I felt like everybody was staring at me for the whole day .

And did I care ? Kind of .

Mariah walked up to me and shook her head "girl why you didn't cover that up with makeup?" She asked looking at my face .

"I don't have any makeup except my mascara" i shrugged .

"Damn, I would let you use mine but you like 3 tones lighter then me" she spoke .

"I don't really care about nobody seeing it or what they have to say, they ain't paying to fix my car so fuck them" i spoke .

She nodded "so are you ready for your interview?"

"I guess , what kind of questions do they ask?"

"If you have any experience, why you want to work there and why should they hire you are the main ones"

"Why should they hire me?" I repeated . "Yea they gone ask that"

"They should hire me because I need money and they need an employee tf" I spoke .

Why would they ask some shit like that? Ugh I miss my life when I didn't even have to worry about a job interview.

"But you can't say that, say something like you have a flexible schedule and you're hard working or something" she spoke .

I nodded as the bell rung "welp talk to you later" i spoke and she nodded .

My last class was history, I felt my
Phone vibrating causing me to get it out my pocket. .

45% of the class were on their phones so she better not trip on me .

Seeing Amir had texted me I hurried and pressed on it .

Amirr 🌚🥰.

come over after school

You telling me or asking me ?

😂

🤔I'm not no booty call , address me with respect.

Bye bro you weird ✌🏾

Wait okay I'll be there 🥴🙂🙂.

Bet.

I closed my phone and shook my head , he's so mean for no reason at all .

______________________________________________
Not me editing a black eye on her picture. 😂

.