Chapter 64

Liam's pov

The day is going on well. It's afternoon now. Everyone is gathered around and talking about everything. Destiny was laughing at something Ava said. I even called Ava and Alex to join. They came here after we finished having breakfast. Alex was surprised to see Ava. I asked for Sophia to Mellisa, she said Sophia had went to a field trip with her friends. I even called Nathan, he said he had exams so he can't make it.

I, Chris and Alex went to the gaming room and played for an hour. Then we came back to living room where everyone was gathered. I sat down infront of Destiny, she was talking as she played with my hair.

I didn't know what she was feeling till now. I understood when she explained to me this morning. I was intentionally pulling away from the kiss, because I have to control myself. If I kiss her, it would lead to something else. And I don't want her hand to become worse. By doing that, I just hurt her little. And I won't do that again.

My investigator is still looking for the mess that had come in my life. That person is good at what he was doing. He didn't leave a single mark back to find him. I have kept an eye on my whole family including Destiny's for their safety. My thoughts were cut off hearing Chris voice.

"Everyone can you listen to me for a minute" Chris said standing in the middle of the room. Everyone looked at him.

"In this hot day, why don't we use the pool that is in the backyard and enjoy our day. Well" he turned towards me "If Liam allows it" he asked.

"Okay" I said. Chris did a happy dance.

"I didn't bring any swimsuit and what about Nick" Amanda asked.

"Yeah, me too" Ava said.

"You both can borrow mine" Destiny said.

"And you can borrow mine Elizabeth, if you want" mother said. Elizabeth nodded.

"Well don't worry about Nick, I will arrange it before you come out changing your suits" I said taking out my mobile. I messaged one of my trusted men to bring the items I listed.

"Then why don't we all go and change" Destiny said getting up. Amanda and Ava followed her. Mother, Elizabeth and Mellisa went to my mother room. Mellisa went with them as two ladies forced her.

"I will help David, can you watch Nick" father asked. I nod my head and took Nick from David. They went to my mother room. They came out with some clothes and moved to other room.

"Even though I suggested this, I don't have the swim shorts" Chris groaned.

"Me too" Alex said.

"Come on, you can borrow mine" I said going to the backyard. I went to my secret cabinet in the walls outside. And took the shorts and threw at them. They catched it with shock.

"That's cool" Chris said. They started changing there. I placed Nick on a chair and changed mine quickly. I picked up Nick and made him sit on me. They both jumped into the pool and relaxed. I would ask to cleaner, to clean the pool every week. Even if we use it or not. Soon father and David came and went into the pool. Nick reached his hands to the pool.

"Wait buddy, after your items comes" I said. After 10 minutes, I got message from my men. I went to the front door and got the things. I went back to pool and changed Nick in his swim shorts. I put the baby tube on the pool. David came towards it. I placed Nick in it.

"Here comes my grandson. You like it" David asked grabbing the tube. Nick giggled splashing his hands on the water. I ordered a maid to bring some cool drinks. I went inside the pool and leaned against the walls at the corner. Alex came and stood infront of me and leaned against the wall.